• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So, who's new?

Stegger

First Post
Does 4 posts or so on the old boards count?
Well compared to the hours I spend ond the boards then; yes I am a lurker.
Does anyone else spend much more time here than they do actually reading d&d books or playing the game itself
:confused:
I know I do.......way to much time!!!!
Stegger

Attachments

• full_old_race_linup_revised.jpg
    full_old_race_linup_revised.jpg
    646.4 KB · Views: 88,519
  • full_lineup.jpg
    full_lineup.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 26,663

A2Z

Explorer
Cool! chatdemon's back! This is like a big family reunion. First the nutkinlanders and now this. I feel all warm inside. :)

Attachments

• ADVLeague.jpg
    ADVLeague.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 12,067

Nish

First Post
I'm not exactly new to the boards, since I started reading them circa October '99(and man, have there ever been quite a few board changeovers), but I am certainly a lurker. I have occasionally posted here and there, but mostly I just like to watch.:D

Wild Karrde

First Post
I've been lurking for over a year (between noah's site and here)and signed up recently. I've had three posts before we came over to these new boards. So I'm a recently converted lurker.

So now hear me roar...or maybe wimper, I'm undecided on that point ;)

Fayredeth

First Post
Well, I've been around these parts for a long time, but I have fallen from posting much in recent times. However, with the advent of these new boards, I believe I'll get to posting more often.

I like the place... I like it...

Holden MaGroin

First Post
Like a lot of posters so far, I'm not new , but I'm not really old either.

OR - perhaps I am the re-named form of a prolific poster from the old boards.

I'm not telling.

- HM

Remove ads