• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So, who's new?

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Crothian said:
I'm a bad lurker, had about 100 posts over the past year. I doubt that rate will change much. The new boards are looking nice though

notice how he doubted that would change much. ;)

Tharkun

First Post
Well, I don't consider myself "new" as I had this account on the old boards but I usually don't add any little thing to each thread.

cbatt

First Post
I'm a lurker on the new boards, but I've been a participant in the enworld community almost since it was formed. (The black and red logo, rumor mongering days)

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
guedo79 said:
*raises hand* My name is Ryan and I'm a lurker.

edit: :( didn't realized this was a really old post. *hides*

No worries, mate! [me sends a bottle of adult beverage over to guedo79's table]

AereonBlaze

First Post
I have a confession to make...

I admit it. I am a lurker. I've been reading the boards on ENWorld for...I guess it's more than half a year now? Probably longer than that.

However...lately I've been trying to lose my lurker status by posting a bit ;)

I know a whopping 21 posts doesn't disqualify me as a lurker yet, but once I get some more free time in, you might be seeing me around the boards a bit more often. Honest! :)

-Aereon

EDIT: Whoa! Apologies -- I didn't notice how old half of this topic was either. This certainly clears up why some people who were claiming they were lurkers have 100+ posts :)

Last edited:

Agamon

Adventurer
Me: Hey, a new thread...wait this is an old thread...a very old thread...and apparently I killed it...hmm, maybe I can kill it again!

Aquila

First Post
A new lurker here.

Maybe some day I'll post a story hour of the campaign I run, but right now I'm just finding ways to keep the PC's alive despite their creative efforts to do otherwise.

Remove ads