So, who's new?

Hattersai

First Post
Well I have been here for a while, but don't post unless something hasn't already been said or someone needs an opinion.

Since the change over here and rpg.net are my forums of choice.

Seule

Explorer
Notice post #6 on this thread, from Crothian. Notice Crothian's postcount. Do the math. Apparently he's been posting here for well over 100 years.
Any explanation Crothian?

--Seule

Crothian

First Post
Seule said:
Notice post #6 on this thread, from Crothian. Notice Crothian's postcount. Do the math. Apparently he's been posting here for well over 100 years.
Any explanation Crothian?

--Seule

What made you go look this up? That was from 11 months ago and the previous year I didn't break 100 posts.

:D

LGodamus

First Post
Well I have been with you guys since near the beginning of eric noah's site...posting only occasionally....but a few of you guys might recognize me.

Seule

Explorer
Well, either you have been posting here that long, or your estimate:
"I doubt that rate will change much."
was wrong. I didn't want to imply that you might make an error, so my conclusion was obvious. And yes, I was rooting through very old posts, and this struck me as funny.

Crothian

First Post
When someone posted a thread in celebration of by 10 000 post I brought up this very thread and quoted myself because of the irony. THat was my first post on after he boards being redone.

guedo79

Explorer
*raises hand* My name is Ryan and I'm a lurker.

edit: :( didn't realized this was a really old post. *hides*

Last edited:

Remove ads