• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So, who's new?

Bill Door

First Post
aPPeaR.

iT haS beeN soME tiME siNCe i haVe viSiteD. i beCaME a thESpiaN foR a briEF tiME, unTiL zoRRie deSTroyEd thE chaPeL i haD peRForMeD iN.

i wouLD liKE tO bE neW agAiN, buT i feaR.

shuDDer.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
AereonBlaze -

Do I know you? :) I lived in Fremont from 1997-2000. Did lots of theatre with Stage 1 in Newark.

alsih2o

First Post
my name is alsih2o, only been here about 6 months. i have a plastic dice fetish and i am allergic to nautically based cats.

AereonBlaze

First Post
Eridanis -

Cool! Another person who lived in the bay area, in Fremont even. I moved to Fremont from SF in mid 2000 I believe, but at the time didn't game with anyone from the area so it's unlikely we've met...still its nice to find someone here who's probably been to the same game stores (Scenario?) as I have.

Small world it seems. :)

Last edited:

Warmaster_Horus

First Post
I was a lurker here for a long time. I was a poster at other forums, but got fed up with the prevalent attitude in those boards. Thankfully these boards are both mature and intelligent, so I can post once again.

Crothian

First Post
Crothian on January 18 said:
I'm a bad lurker, had about 100 posts over the past year. I doubt that rate will change much. The new boards are looking nice though

tears up

This just might be my favorite post of all time. My ability to predict the future is uncanny.

:eek:

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Yeah, you're indeed a bad lurker.
FIREdevil.gif

Remove ads