[solo][pf]The Evil Eye

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
In 3.5 it specifically said that Con -- meant the creature could run forever.

That note has not been included in Pathfinder, but I don't know if that was an intentional change or an oversight.

Granted, undead have been nerfed in Pathfinder, losing immunity to crits for example. But I wouldn't say that "--" = "0". For most purposes "--" counts as Con 10. So I'd have to say that the Pathfinder rules don't address the issue, and are internally inconsistent because "--" is not a number. As such, I'll use the 3.5 rule.

As for letting you know AC and hp ... not going to happen.

Drat LOL :p

Well I could then let you roll the damage as you did that would work as well.

Sorry about forgetting the modifiers I guess 3 days and excited about the game got me flustered will remember to double check(i.e. scroll up) before going into combat.

Will post shortly.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
All the places that the captain is mentioning in the IC. Has Jiles heard of these places or are they part of Ravenloft and thus unknown to him.

He would probably not know every town so I played off Karina, but after two or three places are mentioned he would take notice and adding that into the night sky being weird I think Jiles may know he's not in Kansas anymore.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
BTW I forgot Haste can be cast on other targets as you are casting it on yourself. Jiles is normally a loner. ;)

But if you wish the Haste would have effected Raul as well.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey kinem I was in the playing the game forum (starting another game or two) and noticed the views for the Evil Eye - IC

We have like 120 posts and over 950 views?!? :erm: I wonder who are the lurkers are? I know of one and can guess at another - I see you lurking Scott :p

But man it makes me nervous now that I know a bunch of people are following along. Want to give them a good read you know. Just found it interesting and thought you might like to know.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey at work (on break) right now.

I get the way you wish to handle social skills and it sounds good to me. The modifier will give the "first impression" will get modifiers up then, :p.

Will post up tonight but a question - Since you posted it Jiles notices that Raul is having troubles and won't be around to back him up?

Will post that he does notice.

HM

kinem

Adventurer
All right.

Jiles does notice what Raul is up to. Once Raul sees which way events turn, he'll have a better idea what to do with Nikko so he could help.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well this might take a bunch of questions to decide, but the first is...

What time of the day is it?

HM

kinem

Adventurer
It's afternoon by now. You don't have a clock to go by, but based on the sun and the way it feels to you, about 4 pm. From your experiences so far, days in this place take about the same amount of time as days back home.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok I wish to use my Diplomacy skill (+16) then to gather info. Takes 1d4 hours and the topic will be Gabrielle Aderre. If you wish for some specific RPing with anyone during that time let me know I am up for that. Note: if it takes more than two hours Jiles would go back to meet Raul and then finish off following any leads or what not with the man in tow.

After searching will need to make a little cash so will try Perform (+16) to gain a little money during the carnival. With aid another from Raul if he is with Jiles and they will split the money.

Please go ahead and make the rolls and let me know what he finds out I will have to wait to see how much time is left and whether or not Raul is with him. Or if Raul has found anything to change the above plan.

HM

Remove ads