Solo: Star Wars A Flop?

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
I don't mind if a movie doesn't do well at the box office to go see it I have not been excited fro Star Wars:Solo for a while. I don't really care about a movies commercial success as to if I see or like it. Labyrinth for example was a flop at the box office and its one of my favourite movies ever. The interest was never there.

YOu can tell a good Star Wars Story without the force (the old X-Wing novels come to mind).

Yeah. There are certainly people out there that act in the way you do. I am similar with certain movies also. I just think there are also those that the lack of recording money making opening weekends, can and does affect whether they will see the movie or not.

Zardnaar

Legend
Yeah. There are certainly people out there that act in the way you do. I am similar with certain movies also. I just think there are also those that the lack of recording money making opening weekends, can and does affect whether they will see the movie or not.

Well I have not heard anything that bad about the movie as sch most critics seem to like it a little bit. I assumed it would go like gang busters but it was after the opening weekend when the words flop seemed to explode across the interwebz. I generally do not go to the movies that much anymore anyway or even watch them at home that much. I have not seen most of the super hero movies, just Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and 2.

I would rather see a Lando spinoff I thing or Fett, or something like an X-Wing squadron spin off (Rogue Squadron?). Or a new trilogy set in the past or future (Knights of the Old Republic or Legacy in the old legends).

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
Well I have not heard anything that bad about the movie as sch most critics seem to like it a little bit. I assumed it would go like gang busters but it was after the opening weekend when the words flop seemed to explode across the interwebz. I generally do not go to the movies that much anymore anyway or even watch them at home that much. I have not seen most of the super hero movies, just Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and 2.

I would rather see a Lando spinoff I thing or Fett, or something like an X-Wing squadron spin off (Rogue Squadron?). Or a new trilogy set in the past or future (Knights of the Old Republic or Legacy in the old legends).

Oh yeah, a movie about Lando would probably do well. Not sure I need the Fett one. I don't need to see his rise to power. Becoming Mandalore maybe, but for me Boba Fett is all about that mystic and dope armor.

All in all, I thought Solo was a good movie, the actors did a good job. (I totally didn't realize it was the Mother of Dragons until the end of the movie) Worth seeing it in the theaters in my humble opinion.

Remove ads