Something to remember tomorrow

Kzach

Banned
Banned
The latter.

Mearls is quoted as saying in the Wired.com article that they want to spend as much time as is required in order to deliver the game that they have promised.

Whether Hasbro agrees or not is another matter entirely.

Anyway, I thought it was a pertinent point 'cause the release date seems to be, at this point, somewhat fluid and when dealing with "we'll release it when it's ready" type schedules, the liklihood is that it will be longer rather than shorter.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
According to my source... the new edition of Dungeons & Dragons will be released on February 14th in the year 2016.

I received this information from an alien.

As I told my wife, it was at the Paramus Holiday Inn. I was having a drink at the bar. Alone. And this alien came up to me. It started talking to me. It bought me a drink. And then... I think it must have used some sort of a ray, or mind control device... because it forced me to come up to its room. And that's when it told me when the next edition of D&D was being released.

It could have been a room on its space ship disguised to look like a room at the Holiday Inn. I can't be sure about that... Morrus.

Remove ads