• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Somthings Up with POA.

J-Buzz

First Post
My character is level 31st, and I do not see any monsters. I have been to the drow city, and such but no monsters appear. Have I maxed levels?? I thought 40th was the last level.

Just wondering if I am going to be able to finish the game or not?

Neo

Explorer
J-Buzz said:
My character is level 31st, and I do not see any monsters. I have been to the drow city, and such but no monsters appear. Have I maxed levels?? I thought 40th was the last level.

Just wondering if I am going to be able to finish the game or not?

This could be due to the fact the module was created prior to Sou and HotU, so was released before any levels above 20th were even feasible and the encounter tables likely dont scale that high for you.

J-Buzz

First Post
Actually the re-boot seemed to fix it. At least the beetles show up again, I will have to venture to the drow city once I have a chance.

Neo

Explorer
J-Buzz said:
Actually the re-boot seemed to fix it. At least the beetles show up again, I will have to venture to the drow city once I have a chance.

I figured a reboot couldnt hurt..so figured i'd try it :) Im glad it helped.

It is 8:56 pm cst and the server is up but acording to the server details there is no module. Obviously can't get on curently due to this. Is the update to the new patch being aplied?

Neo

Explorer
Greylock said:
Not that a bump really matters considering the state of this sub-forum, but...

*bump*

2AM CST. Still down.

Slight technical hitch.. all sorted now however, the server is once more back up and running as normal.

Remove ads