Soneillon. Part 2. (Updated 10/7)

Rackhir

Explorer
Dispater said:
Thank the Lord! :eek:

I thought this thread was dead. I lost faith. I was wrong. Forgive me.

Your faith is weak my son, but you are forgiven. Remember that the Sepulchrave II is like the weather, some times it rains updates and other times there is a great drought. But doubt no more, for in the end, he did not forsake us in the great desert that lay between the first inklings of "Lady Despina's Virtue" and the triumphant continuation of the story. Yea, though many many months had past and he was nowhere to be found on the boards while we wandered lost in the desert. So, let your faith waver no more and hold fast to the knowledge that one day civilization will rise once more and that there will in fact be lemon scented paper napkins once again.

Last edited:

wolff96

First Post
Nwm is definitely my favorite character in this storyhour.

Mostin is delightfully insane and fascinating to watch, Eadric is always writhing on the horns of some moral dilemma, Ortwin and Iua are uniquely fun, but Nwm is always the coolest.

We have two sides to Nwm, both of which are incredibly awesome: the nature priest, lover of the wildlife... and the nature priest, raining doom on those who would harm the world.

My three favorite Nwm moments:
1) This one, naturally. ;)
2) The destruction of an army: efficient and methodically homicidal.
3) When he took off his shoes (a long, LONG time ago) so he could walk in a stream and talk to the fish.

I think those three moments perfectly capture his character and just how incredibly cool and entertaining he is.

Ridley's Cohort

First Post
wolff96 said:
Nwm is definitely my favorite character in this storyhour.

Mostin is delightfully insane and fascinating to watch, Eadric is always writhing on the horns of some moral dilemma, Ortwin and Iua are uniquely fun, but Nwm is always the coolest.

Nwm never lets me down.

People were chatting about how awesome Mostin is, and I said "A high level Druid is much more dangerous to an army than a Wizard." Few weeks later, whammo!

Nwm had been grumbling a bit about the Injunction being inadequate. I said "Extraplanars are one thing, but shouldn't Non-Being Extraplanars really tick Nwm and the Goddess off enough to do something?". Whammo! again.

(Hey! Let a fanboy bask in what reflected glory he can.)

Great stuff, Sep. I am glad to hear RL is going well.

Great stuff, Sep. I am glad to hear RL is going well.

Hmm. I thought it was, until today - the home inspection revealed serious hidden structural problems. So, we aren't buying, and we're still looking. That said, thank God for decent home inspectors. Otherwise it would have gotten very messy down the line...

Lela

First Post
Sepulchrave II said:
Hmm. I thought it was, until today - the home inspection revealed serious hidden structural problems. So, we aren't buying, and we're still looking. That said, thank God for decent home inspectors. Otherwise it would have gotten very messy down the line...
Wow, I'm glad you cought that. Could have been really bad.

Darklone

That moment when Nwm was removing his shoes to talk to the fish... I especially liked that he lost himself a little bit, turned into a fish and swam away while he might have been talking to the others :D

Ridley's Cohort

First Post
Sepulchrave II said:

Ack.

Having been involved in home purchasing "adventures" in California, I can say that I feel your pain.

Best of luck. Things will eventually work out for you...

William Ronald

Explorer
Sep,

I am sorry to hear about the house. However, it is far better to be delayed in getting a good house than to be stuck with a lemon. Good luck in finding a new home.

Thanks for the update. I thought that Nwm was being too quiet, and expected him to do something spectacular. This was delightfully more than I expected.

Remove ads