• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sorceror PrC's

Crothian

First Post
Force Weaver: be the master of force spells
Ring Sage: Master of the power of magical rings

Those are the easiest ones from Path of Magic, but there are more you could get but the prerequites are tougher.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Anabstercorian said:
Nightfall, Blessed of Mesos is TOTALLY broken. It's almost twice as powerful as a straight sorcerer! It gains a VERY powerful special ability every level and full spellcasting progression. How can you defend it?
Simple. Same reason people defended Archmage. Cause it's a cool class. :)

Trainz,

I did. I discussed it with him. He didn't care for it so let others now decide.

Oni

First Post
I swear I saw a sorcerer PrC recently that was basically a sorcerer version of the paladin. But now I can neither remember the name of the prc or where it was, maybe one of the others can come up with it. It did however gain some benefits from a nice chr above and beyound the usual ones afforded to most sorcerers.

gariig

First Post
Where is blessed of mesos from? I'm too lazy to rummage through my Scarred Lands books.

Gariig

Go google, found it. That's one book I don't have.

Last edited:

Baron Von StarBlade

I always thought the Fatespinner PrC was pretty good for a sorceror. You do give up some of your spell casting progression but you get the ability to pump up the DC's on spells.

Voadam

Legend
sithramir said:
I liked the idea of Eldritch knight but it'd make me quite weak using sorcerer and already having a +2 Level adjustment.

I don't really have feats to use unless its something i really like.

Alienest is a LONG time from me achieving since i can't use education feat.

Problem is that I wanted something that makes use of the +4 charisma i'm getting from my eladree template. I refuse to play a fighter type and we already have a cleric. Wizard seems a waste with all that charisma which made me want to keep sorceror or something similar.

Cleric and mystic theurge?

Remove ads