Sorry just had to do this....

DaveStebbins

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
NO! My cookies! You go steal Crothian's biscuits. He's breaking things anyway, he'll never notice ;)
Well, I've currently got a chocolate cheesecake in the oven. It's for work tomorrow, but anyone who shows up on the third floor is welcome to a slice. :)

-Dave

DaveStebbins said:
Well, I've currently got a chocolate cheesecake in the oven. It's for work tomorrow, but anyone who shows up on the third floor is welcome to a slice. :)

-Dave
...which mall are you near?! TELL ME NOW! I require cheesecake!

please? :)

AGGEMAM

First Post
DaveStebbins said:

The precise term in english would be; you had a cheesecake in the oven, thank you, it was delicious. Sorry for not sharing it with you and your work buddies but I craved it. You can try making one again tomorrow *licks mouth*

DaveStebbins

First Post
AGGEMAM said:
The precise term in english would be; you had a cheesecake in the oven, thank you, it was delicious. Sorry for not sharing it with you and your work buddies but I craved it. You can try making one again tomorrow *licks mouth*
You're right, it was delicious. :)

It was the first time I had tried to make a chocolate cheesecake. I'm a big fan of cheesecake and when I was in Wal-Mart last year I saw they had a spring-form pan on sale for about $5 so... Now I end up making one about every other month. Either for game night or (like this time) for someone's birthday at work.

AMG - sorry, the mall I'm near is a little over a thousand mile drive (according to Mapquest), and the cheesecake disappeared pretty quickly at work today. I barely had a chance to go back for seconds.

Remove ads