• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sorry just had to do this....

DaveStebbins

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
NO! My cookies! You go steal Crothian's biscuits. He's breaking things anyway, he'll never notice ;)
Well, I've currently got a chocolate cheesecake in the oven. It's for work tomorrow, but anyone who shows up on the third floor is welcome to a slice. :)

-Dave

DaveStebbins said:
Well, I've currently got a chocolate cheesecake in the oven. It's for work tomorrow, but anyone who shows up on the third floor is welcome to a slice. :)

-Dave
...which mall are you near?! TELL ME NOW! I require cheesecake!

please? :)

AGGEMAM

First Post
DaveStebbins said:

The precise term in english would be; you had a cheesecake in the oven, thank you, it was delicious. Sorry for not sharing it with you and your work buddies but I craved it. You can try making one again tomorrow *licks mouth*

DaveStebbins

First Post
AGGEMAM said:
The precise term in english would be; you had a cheesecake in the oven, thank you, it was delicious. Sorry for not sharing it with you and your work buddies but I craved it. You can try making one again tomorrow *licks mouth*
You're right, it was delicious. :)

It was the first time I had tried to make a chocolate cheesecake. I'm a big fan of cheesecake and when I was in Wal-Mart last year I saw they had a spring-form pan on sale for about $5 so... Now I end up making one about every other month. Either for game night or (like this time) for someone's birthday at work.

AMG - sorry, the mall I'm near is a little over a thousand mile drive (according to Mapquest), and the cheesecake disappeared pretty quickly at work today. I barely had a chance to go back for seconds.

Remove ads