D&D 5E Spell & Crossbones

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Katerina's eyes widened just slightly but did not give away how she felt inside, elated yet suspicious; she'd hold back until they were completely finished.

She had everyone back up before, without ceremony, she checked the treasure again by sticking her hand in it. Once it was cleared (hopefully) she brought everyone back in to check the total weight of the chest.

"Perhaps it would be best if could divide this treasure up between us to carry it out of here, si?"

peterka99

First Post
The gigantic Etienne picks up more than his share of treasure. It's time for brawn, not for cunning. He calculates if all can fit in his canoe. Room for 10 people. Maybe some may climb back the cliff.

Shayuri

First Post
Nia tucks her bow away in its case, and fills her satchel with as much as she feels she can carry, then slings that over her shoulder. If curse there was, she would share it with her new crew.

Quickleaf

Legend
The coins weigh 40 lbs all together, the instrument a few pounds, and the book 10 lbs. The others – crucifix, mask, potions – are negligible. Easily divvied up and fit into Etienne's canoe...

Yet upon checking the previous chamber, there is no sign of the seaweed monsters that had been feeding on the worm carcasses. When you reach the canoe, you find your watery landing point mired in clumps of kelp which the incoming tide has pushed into the sea cave. It should be possible to row through, albeit tough going, but it makes seeing anything in the water near impossible.

The kelp strands have also started to grow up the oar-locks of the canoe, and will need to be cleared from there before rowing out.

peterka99

First Post
Etienne keeps standing up in the canoe while clearing a path out of the cliff base. He passed a long time yesterday doing the same with the Indians nets, so he got lot of practice.

"Funny to see my accointance with natives pays now. I'll get you out of here soon!"

Etienne starts singing to get Brother Bull's strenght.

[sblock]Bull's strenght spell. May be useful to row later... In case the kelpie is still there... Athletics roll (with advantage-. Sea legs helps getting no penalty for the environment).

Athletics roll : 1D20.HIGH(2)+8 = [15]+8 = 23

There is a code error- I'll reroll as a test..

[url=http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=156349]Redone correctly: same result! athletics: 2D20.HIGH(1)+8 = [15, 15]+8 = 23
[/URL]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
After careful consideration, Kat gives Zef the book, Nia a potion and Flynn a potion to hold onto on their trek out of this place. She takes the position in the front of the canoe and uses her cutlasses to help release the canoe from the unnatural growth. She intends on staying in the front position to keep on guard from anything that might decide to get in the way of their escape, eventually keeping one cutlass and one gun at the ready.

Quickleaf

Legend
GM: How many fit in the canoe [MENTION=6787234]peterka99[/MENTION] [MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20005]Matthan[/MENTION] [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION] [MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION]? Did we say a max of 3 people before? I remember there being some ferrying happening to get everyone into the sea cave? Or am I mistaken?

I'm seeing Matthan assuming one thing, Queenie another, and peterka99 is paddling already. You've confuzzled your poor GM.

Matthan

Explorer
OOC: That's my fault. I didn't read Queenie's post carefully enough. Peterka's post reads like he's prepping to go and Queenie's that they've left. If that's the case, Blaise will go back up the walkway to the clifftop. Didn't we secure a line of some kind? Let me edit my earlier post.

Remove ads