[Spycraft] Delta Green: Rebirth (Dead Letter)

Bobitron

Explorer
Andrew D. Gable said:
The driver looks towards the small band of agents with hate on his face.

Elz rushes over to the driver, holstering one pistol as she moves. "Cover me, Pike." As she approaches the driver, she comments in a cold manner, "Keep your hands where I can see them, above your head. I don't want to have to make the damage any worse. Make any stupid moves, and I'll take out an elbow as well." Keeping opposite Pike's pistol, she shoves the barrel of her SOCOM deep in the wound on the driver's legs. "This man's going to ask you some questions, and it would be best if you answer."

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
The man says nothing, but nods vigorously, or as vigorously as is possible having the barrel of a gun jammed into an open wound. He puts his hands behind his head as ordered and awaits Pike's questions.

The vehicle is unoccupied.

Synchronicity

First Post
Benjamin Pike

Pike moves over to the man, coolly holstering his gun. He fixes the man with an impassive stare while he lights a cigarette, his gaze never wavering. "Santiago, secure the package. Rose, corral the bystanders. Gordon, check the van." Pike doesn't look to see if his instructions were being carried out, his focus entirely on the prisoner.

"Here's how this is going to go. You're going to tell us who you work for, why you were here, how many more of you there are, and why you wanted that package so badly. You'll also be kind enough to tell us everything else that you can think of concerning the box and your group. Do all that and I won't have to show you what I do to people who piss me off. Because I assure you, if you don't give me full and honest answers to every question I ask, those gunshot wounds'll be the least of your worries."

[sblock]
Intimidate check: 15 roll + 17 skill = 31
Sense Motive check: 20 roll +13 skill = 33 (I won't activate the critical success)
[/sblock]

Remove ads