[Spycraft] Delta Green: Rebirth (Dead Letter)

Bobitron

Explorer
Synchronicity said:
Pike agrees to having Rose come and give him a hand...

Elz runs into the building, calling out to Rose that she is coming through the door. "Pack up that head and bring it along. We need you outside to help with the crowd." She gives a quick explaination of what happened, then leaves to help Alex with the van.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Elzbieta, Gordon, and Alex cautiously open the van, guns at the ready in case they should get any unwelcome surprises. None appear, and so the agents begin combing through the back of the van.

(van)
[sblock]The back of the van contains several black T-shirts, as well as neo-Nazi symbols plastered on the walls. Combing through the detritus on the floor -- much of which is innocuous stuff like fast-food wrappers and empty cups -- you find several typewritten papers bearing a crudely-drawn letterhead of something called the 'Bear Flag Republic'. Some of the papers also mention the name 'Horst Jaeger'.[/sblock]
Rose exits the building, head in tow. He and Pike cordon off the area around the van. On his cell phone, Pike phones the San Francisco Medical Examiner's office. After some finaigling (sp.?), he manages to book a block of time later in the day for Santiago to analyze the head.

Bobitron

Explorer
Elz exits the back of the van, approaching Gordon and Pike with the papers. "I can't say I know anything about this. Something you recognize?"

Elz sighs. Neo-Nazis, she thought. I leave the land of Auschwitz and millions of dead Jews and find the fascists here in the Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.

"Maybe an internet search will turn up something? Most groups like this are pretty anxious to get the word out. I dealt with a cell of Nazis in Poland, and we found more information about them on the web site than from some of the members themselves."

Davechan

First Post
Alex nodded. "Yes, that's probably a good idea. I don't think I recognise any of the names. It looks like this man might have been living in here for a few days, though. It might be an idea to find out where he's been. I doubt that trawling CCTV cameras will turn up much, these vans are common as hell. I wonder if he has any receipts in here?" Alex starts to trawl through the rubbish to see if he can turn up any receipts.

OOC: Can I make an education check on the names if I might have run across them at the FBI?

Synchronicity

First Post
Benjamin Pike

Elzbieta Taszyck said:
Elz exits the back of the van, approaching Gordon and Pike with the papers. "I can't say I know anything about this. Something you recognize?"

"Maybe an internet search will turn up something? Most groups like this are pretty anxious to get the word out. I dealt with a cell of Nazis in Poland, and we found more information about them on the web site than from some of the members themselves."

Pike looks at the papers for a few moments before shaking his head with a grunt. "None of it rings any bells. Still, whoever this group is, at least some of them know who we are. We'll have to look into it. Gordon! Add 'Bear Flag Republic' and 'Horst Jaegar' to your list of things to investigate. I want preliminary findings on all targets by the end of the day."

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
(( OOC/Davechan: Yeah, I'll allow that roll. Post the results here and I'll let you know. Just bumping for now: a more substantial reply will come once I get the check result. ))

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Alex thinks on the name "Bear Flag Republic". He recalls hearing of them back at the Bureau, but can't place it exactly. Unless... yes! he remembers an older agent, Geoffrey Pressler, speaking of them once. They're one of the survivalist groups so common to the Northwest, Santiago thinks he said...

(Pike, Gordon--I think Elzbieta's in the van? If not, you can read this, if so, ignore)
[sblock]Slowly approaching from the far end of the alleyway is another nondescript van.[/sblock]

Bobitron

Explorer
Elz immediately reaches under her long jacket to draw her pistols, but Pike's words from a few moments ago come to mind. Perhaps some patience would be best, she thought.

"Pike. Another van, at the end of the alley."

Davechan

First Post
Alex searched through the contents of the van. "Neo-nazi scum..." he muttered under his breath as he flicked through the paperwork. The Bear Flag Republic rang a bell in his mind - militia group, from up in the Northwest. He turned towards the others, when he heard Elz's warning. He dropped into a crouch, and drew his pistol, ready for action.

Remove ads