[Spycraft] Delta Green: Rebirth (Dead Letter)

Bobitron

Explorer
Andrew D. Gable said:
Elzbieta:
[sblock]The van drives off. You note the license number of the vehicle, and open fire at one of its tires; the tires squeal and the van swerves and crashes into a telephone pole.[/sblock]

[sblock]Elz moves slowly towards the van, carefully watching the windows for motion. "Come out of there with your hands on your head!" she yells. "I am a federal officer! Don't force me to fire on you!" As she moves, she draws her second pistol.

OOC: Elz readies her action, giving her a +2 bonus on the attack roll if needed. Her initiative is 25 (13+12). If someone comes out ready to fight, fire with both weapons in wide bursts, with attack rolls of 13 (2+11) and 29 (18+11). Damage is 1d12+1 per hit, for 7 and 10. Try to aim at the attackers legs, hopefully keeping him alive for questioning. If he comes out with hands raises, hold my action until help arrives.
[/sblock]

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Pike, Gordon, Santiago, and Rose get outside. A white van is crashed into a nearby telephone pole. Elzbieta is advancing on the van, her pistols drawn. Inside the van you can see only the lower legs of a man dressed in some sort of paramilitary fatigues.

(( OOC: Elzbieta, you don't have to put anymore of your actions in spoilers, as the rest of the group's here now. ))

Bobitron

Explorer
The group hears Elz shouting a warning to the occupants of the vehicle, then sees her advance on the van, pistols at the ready.

OOC: Move to the van, keeping my action readied in case the guy pops up with a gun. Open the door and look inside.

Synchronicity

First Post
Benjamin Pike

Pike quickly assesses the situation and scans the area, making sure there are no other opponents present. Then, Pike moves to one side, training his pistol on the van. He motions Alex to the other side so that the three agents are in a sort of triangle and both him and Alex can cover Elz.

((OOC: Action to move, action to look around in case this is a distraction of some sort. Spot +15.))

Last edited:

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
As Elzbieta nears the van, the man begins speaking. "Delta Green, aren't you? I'd get moving if I were you, if you value your lives that is." He laughs and then falls silent. When Elzbieta reaches a point where she can see in, she sees that the man is lying still. She cautiously approaches him, pistols at the ready, but he still does not move. She reaches out her hand shakily -- the mystery man is dead.

Davechan

First Post
Alex nods in agreement to Pike's command, and covers Elz as she advances on the van. Taking a breath, he flicks the safety off his gun.

[OOC: Readying for anything hostile happening by the van.]

Bobitron

Explorer
Andrew D. Gable said:
She reaches out her hand shakily -- the mystery man is dead

Elz keep her pistols trained on the man. "Alex! Get up here. He's dead, but I want you to check things out." The image of a live head has been haunting her ever since leaving the office. She backs away from the door to give Alex room to work, but is careful to keep a good angle of fire on the body. "Don't block my sight, Alex. Move in."

Glancing to Pike, Elz explains what happened while the other agents were inside.

Last edited:

Davechan

First Post
Alex nodded to Elz. "Got it." He slid the safety back on his pistol, and slipped the pistol into the back of his waistband, where it would be accesible, but difficult for the man to grab if he were not as dead as Elz believed him to be. Carefully, Alex advanced on the van, and gave the driver a brief look-over to see if there were any obvious wounds. He felt the man for a pulse, and checked to see if he felt warm or not - the dog's skull gave him serious concern as to how permanent death was. As he inspected the man, he prepared himself mentally to jump out of the way if things turned odd.

Remove ads