Spycraft serial 1: Gearing up phase

Game Control

First Post
Yellow mission, base 15 Mission budget (MB) and 2 Gadget point (GP).

Tokiwong:

MB: 52 ( I rolled 8!)
GP: 3
1000$

Kareem:

MB: 23 (I rolled 6)
GP: 2 (+4 for the vehicle)
700$

Luddite:

MB: 31 (I rolled 7)
GP: 5 (Includes R&D feat)
700$

Steel Ronin:

MB: 20 (I rolled 3)
GP: 2
800$

God's Eye

MB: 23 (I rolled 5)
GP: 2
500$

Ghost:

MB: 22 (I rolled 3)
GP: 3
800$

If I made an error show me why.

Mission budget can be shared. I suggest you buy what you need with your own MB and ask if anyone can lend you some point by haggling IC.

Last edited:

Game Control

First Post
Here you are in Harare, Zimbabwe's capital. The heat hits you like a punch in the guts and a giant picture of president Mugabe watches over you.

The soldiers are everywhere and the beggars are ambushing new arrivals at the exit of the airport. The perfect vacation spot!

You exit your plane and manage to catch two cab to lead you to the Foundation safe house: A garage in the slums.

There you meet Colonel Sherman, a gruff ex-soldier that usually acts as your quartermaster, as well as a few technicians. The company tries to limit to a strict minimum the number of ranking people you meet from the organisation in case you get captured.

-So, Rookies, ready to suit up? We've got most of your gear your requested right here.

[OOC: So, what did you request? ;) ]

Last edited:

Game Control

First Post
Harare's Airport

Attachments

• harare%20airport.jpeg
    harare%20airport.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 730

Tokiwong

First Post
Correction

Because of my departrment I get a +2 BP for each mission, and +1 GP as well so I should have 52 BP and 3 GP

Last edited:

Alexander Roman

First Post
[OOC: Oooo, time to go shopping! Ok. This is what I'm looking at getting:

Standard Watch: GP1
Pocket Pistol with ankle holster : MB: 6 (I couldn't find holsters in the equipment lists. If someone knows where they are, point them out to me and I'll happily pay the MB cost.
Ammo for PP: MB: 1
Mirrored Sunglasses: MB: 1 (Looks very bright and sunny here.)
Liquid skin patch: MB: 5
Stimulant Shot: MB: 3

That leaves Alexander Roman with GP1, MB7 if someone needs to borrow some.]

Alexander greets Colonel Sherman with a hand shake [OOC: If that's not out of order, I have no idea what type of relationship agents normally have with Colonel Sherman, but a hand shake is both professonal and respectful.] He also greets each of the technicians he comes in contact with with an open smile, a nod and a pleasant manner.

- It all looks great, Colonel.

Roman examines slide and action on pistol.

-Excellent as always.

Last edited:

Luddite

First Post
[ OOC: I don't have my books at work so this just a few sugjestions ]

I recommend that we all get some NBC suits. I don't want to be caught with out some bio-chemical protection, and I don't think anyone else wants a serious case of TB. Not to mention getting some bio-chem detection equiptment

I also think we should get two vehicles, 1 humvee, since roads are questionable, and 1 truck to carry our "Medical" Supplies.

[ OOC: I will be able to offer at least one GP for vehicles, and I will see how much detection equipmenet I can get as well. ]

-The Luddite

Game Control

First Post
[OOC: I's been edited, Tokiwong]

[OOC: Holsters are free, Alex]

[OOC: It's perfectly fine to assume things like a professional relationship with your quartermaster without waiting for me to confirm it. Anything that enhance the story without providing you with an unfair advantage is OK. It's your Story too. Remember the Charter, there were two example of this.]

Tokiwong

First Post
Kim looks over the gear he has requested for this little expedition...

Mission Gear

Gas Mask (5 BP)
NBC Suit (8 BP)
Stimulant Shot x2 (6 BP)
Liquid Skin Patch X2 (10 BP)
9x19mm Submachinegun-Match Grade Quality, CQB Modification (18 BP, 3 GP)

Leaves me 5 BP and no GP

Kim looks over the gear, "Just what I wanted... Thank you Colonel."

Last edited:

Game Control

First Post
Originally posted by Alexander Roman - It all looks great, Colonel.[/B]

-Of course it looks great, boy. I know my job!

[ OOC : Of course, Sherman knows your the oldest member of the team. That's why he doesn't call you ''Kid''!]

-Here, I got something else for all of you. Take these pill. Known antibiotics do not work against this strain of TB but these drugs will simply boost your immune system. It should prevent you from catching the bug.

-But from what I read, you could catch TB and carry it for years in an unactive state! It will suddenly awaken the moment you are weakened, though. That's why TB amd AIDS is such a deadly cocktail around here.

[ OOC : The Pills will give you a +10 to fortitude when I'll make the secret check at the end of the serial to see if you caught the disease. But as Sherman said, you might fail the check and simply carry the disease without knowing it until some situation triggers it.]

Last edited:

Remove ads