Spycraft serial 1: Gearing up phase

Game Control

First Post
OOC: I just posted in the Charter the guidelines for creating your own thread. Also take a look at the 2 houserules.

At this point there are a few thing that you might want to do and it's up to you make them happen.

Remember that you must be in Binga tomorrow afternoon and that it'll be a 6 hour drive to get there.

It is currently 7 PM.

Charter

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Kim seems satisfied with the gear and places it aside...

"Everything looks in order Colonel, the boys in R&D did a nice little number on the sub-machinegun... I like it. Hopefully I won't have to use it... but you never know..."

Kim looks to the rest of the Agents... give a smile to Ghostfox.

"So anyone care to join me at the African Dream? Get a drink for the evening and maybe do some undercover work? I am headed over there, most likely just catch a cab."

OOC: Kim is heading to the The African Dream...

Last edited:

Luddite

First Post
Game Control said:
Sherman remembers something

As luck would have it, he got a parking ticket for staying overnight on the Ponce de Leon avenue, between Myrtle and Penn (That's in Atlanta).

Thinks and relises something. The CDC! Or to be more exact the National Center for HIV, STD, and TB Prevention.

I need to get another favor started. If any one would have better contacts you might try as well. We need to contact the CDC if either "Fuller" or someone meeting his description went to any of the CDC facilities in Atlanta. And if so what he did there, and if anything went "missing" after he left. Also see if they have any information/news on other "Super TB" viruses

[ OOC: If this is another Intellegence Favor then I will spend another action die to call in this favor as well. ]

-The Luddite

Game Control

First Post
OOC : Right on, that's what I'm talking about!

I forgot to mention a detail about going in the field (and by heading into the african dream, that's what you're doing):

You need to tell me what happens with your gear. I don't want to know every detail. As a rule of thumb I assume you bring everything that you didn't specifically say you left behind. That's what I want to know; what you leave behind.

I'm sure you can understand that I'm interested to learn if you really bring all your weapons into a night club, for example!

PS: Don't be affraid to catch up, everyone. Except for a fight, it's easy to assume your PC was there all along.

Also, Tokiwong started a new thread that describes how he's headed toward the club and yet he isn't ''gone'' from this one. Or even from the briefing! You can still interact with each other at each level.

Just as with the Briefing/Gearing up phase, this goes on Simultaneously until I officially state that a thread is closed. Just be sure not to contradict yourself between different thread. I wouldn't want to run in a temporal paradox. ;)

Kareem_Amirr

First Post
Hello, sir. Given the danger of super TB, I'd like to request the following items:
NBC Suit 8 BP
Gas Mask 5 BP
Liquid Skin Patch 5 BP
Antidote 3 BP
Silencer 2 BP

Kareem turns to the rest of the team. "What do you think for vehicles? How about 2 Jeeps? Off road capabilities, relative high speed, easy to get? [2 Gp each] This way, I don't have to be a soccer mom spy. I suggest we armor each of them to protect against small arms fire.

Jeep 2 GP w/ Extra Armor 1 GP

OOC: Anyone else want to add anything to the list? I like the Remote Control Ability, and Wind Resistance could also be handy.

Kareem_Amirr

First Post
Most of my stuff will be in a trunk in my jeep. (The one, if any, that is most heavily modified) I carry the silencer in an inside pocket next to my shoulder holstered .45 . I carry the Multitool in my pocket, along with my wallet, cell phone, lockpicks, microrecorder, and lighter.

Luddite

First Post
Kareem_Amirr said:

Kareem turns to the rest of the team. "What do you think for vehicles? How about 2 Jeeps? Off road capabilities, relative high speed, easy to get? [2 Gp each] This way, I don't have to be a soccer mom spy. I suggest we armor each of them to protect against small arms fire.

OOC: Anyone else want to add anything to the list? I like the Remote Control Ability, and Wind Resistance could also be handy.

Jeeps should be fine. I think I can still convince the guys in the R&D moterpool to add a little something special.

OOC: Use my extra Gadget point to add something.

-Luddite

Tokiwong

First Post
Kim smiles... and leans in the doorway.

"Hey no hurry here, just don't want to spend the evening sheltered in... I wouldn't want to go anywhere with Ghost half-cocked..."

Kim smiles, feeling somewhat safe in his armor lined clothing, close to his ehart is his pistol. Knowing that one never can be too cautious...

"So you want to join me or not? I would love to enjoy the company, besides I have a taste for a nice bit of scotch or brandy tonight... Oh and you never asnwered my question about Milan..."

OOC: Tuxedo Liner (Look like normal clothes, stylish of course), His pistol with silencer, Mirrored Glasses, and his cell-phone... all gear he is taking with him.

Last edited:

Alexander Roman

First Post
Possible mistake?

Game Control said:
God's Eye

MB: 23 (I rolled 5)
GP: 2
200$

[OOC:I think the field expenses may be wrong. Then again, I might be reading the rule book wrong. :D I think I should have $800. 5 + 3 (class budget number) x 100. This would give 8 x $100 or the $800. Even at the lowest roll of 2, it would still be 2 +3 x 100 or $500. Am I figuring this wrong? I really want to know because I'm trying to figure this game out for my own group!]

Remove ads