Spycraft serial 1: Gearing up phase

Alexander Roman

First Post
Catching a ride...

- I'll take you up on that ride.

Alexander stows all of his gear except for his ankle pistol, his P.G.D. Camera in his back pocket (sans Telephoto lens) and Cell Phone in a drawer at the "safehouse." Stuffs his money in his pocket and heads for the cab.

Last edited:

Alexander Roman

First Post
Luddite said:
I need to get another favor started. If any one would have better contacts you might try as well. We need to contact the CDC if either "Fuller" or someone meeting his description went to any of the CDC facilities in Atlanta. And if so what he did there, and if anything went "missing" after he left.

-The Luddite

-Hmm, let me call back home to some of my old friends and see what I can come up with.

[OOC: Try a favor check on this]

An Early Christmas

Ghostfox seems pleased that her pistol arrived safe and sound and with the modification she requested: a laser sight for greater accuracy at short range. The nature of the mission also warranted some protective measures: an NBC Suit and a Gas Mask.

"What about Milan? You were saying something? Eh? ", she asks as she starts to turn and face the Korean but her attention is caught by something that she was waiting for. "

"Oh! Look! Senyor Claus is early this year and makes a special pitstop in Africa!"

Her lips blossom into a grin as she opens her "care-package": an echo tracer package and more protective gear: a suit of ordinary clothing with a light-weight yet effective lining of armor.

[ OOC: Lasersight (2), NBC Suit (8), Gas Mask (5).

I also choose either of these pieces of equipment:
Ghillie Suit (5) - enhances GhostFox's success at stealth
Parabolic Microphone (5) - additional surveillance equipment that can be used by the group. Does anyone have any suggestions or preferences?

Gadgets: Echo tracer package [1], Standard Liner [1]

I also have 2 MB and 1 GP left over that I am pitching in for equipment that can be used by the team: any suggestions? I would think the team needs a few more pieces of surveillance gear... pictures, videos and tapes make great mission souveniers. :D I was initially thinking of getting a machine pistol mod for the pistol but let's see...]

"A Korean, A Pakistani and An American are in a bar... and so the joke goes. How many team members can fit in that cab?

Oh... I've got another one for you... 'How many agents does it take to shake down a contact...?'

Not in the mood for jokes eh?

Oh well... No thanks, Rabbitman. No offense, I'm sure you're a nice guy but I think I'll take a step back and be the first volunteer for Team 2. You go ahead with a few of the boys... I'll head in a few minutes later and take up overwatch duty."

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Kim shakes his head with a laugh...

"All bussiness... or is it all play... you seem to rather enjoy your work... I guess we can talk about Milan later..."

OOC: I think the Ghillie suit is cool... if you intend to be pretty stationary... and sniper... that is what they are made for I suppose...

Last edited:

Alexander Roman

First Post
Re: An Early Christmas

Codename: GhostFox said:
Parabolic Microphone (5) - additional surveillance equipment that can be used by the group. Does anyone have any suggestions or preferences?

Alexander leers at her equipment.

-Well, voyeurism is my bag, Baby! Hahaha. Ehem. Alexander straightens an imaginary tie. But on a more serious note, I'd use it if you are will to just give it up to the dude who spies from a distance. Unless of course, I'm completely misunderstanding your question.

Codename: GhostFox said:
"A Korean, A Pakistani and An American are in a bar... and so the joke goes. How many team members can fit in that cab?

-It all depends if it's one of those clown cars or not. Smiles I have female friend that took spring break in Acapulco some time back. Managed to stuff 9 other students in a Volkswagen Bug. I guess anything is possible.

-If there isn't enough room, I'll catch another cab.

Game Control

First Post
Re: Possible mistake?

Alexander Roman said:
[OOC:I think the field expenses may be wrong.[/B]

OOC: You are perfectly right. I corrected it. Note that I am supposed to roll once more 2D4 to determine field expenses, not keep the roll that was used for Mission Budget.

Last edited:

Kareem_Amirr

First Post
OOC: Hey, Kareem's not Pakistani! He's the son of a Pakistani immigrant!

Does anyone mind if I put a remote control in the jeep with the extra gadget point someone gave me?

Luddite

First Post
Luddite's Reqresition:

Local Cell Phone
Attache Case (Non Gadget)

Mission Budget (31)

NBC Suit (8)
Gas Mask (5)
Chemical Analyzer (3)
Bug : Audio (3)
Bug : Viedo (3)
Bug : Digtal Memory (3)
Sweeper (4)
Evidence Kit (2)

Gadget Points (5)

Bug Detector : Acoustic unit (4)

Luddite goes over his kits and checks them out. He keeps being annoyed by his left ear while he gets used to his new implant

-Luddite

Ok...

[ OOC:

I'll take the Ghillie suit since the Luddite has the surveillance gear squared away.

So how many points do we have left over MB? GP? I'd hate to waste any points we may have. If no one has any use for my extra GP I will use it to buy the machine pistol mod.

BTW, there is some imagery intel of Ghostfox in the
Rogue's Gallery thread

Remove ads