• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SRD Competition Winners

FluidDragon

First Post
I got sovelior set up with an ftp account on http://3.5srd.com so that will be updated soon. I also removed the dnd logo from the site, don't want to tick of Wizards.

If you have partials you want hosted or if you missed the deadline then drop me a line and I'll hook you up. scott"nospam"@fluiddragon.com just remove "nospam" from the address.
-fd

Nifelhein

First Post
FluidDragon said:
I got sovelior set up with an ftp account on http://3.5srd.com so that will be updated soon. I also removed the dnd logo from the site, don't want to tick of Wizards.
It is already updated, even though the page has no mention of it.

Is it possible to have the date of latest update so we know what is up to date and what is jnot?

Up to now only the psionics section is missing, as far as I can see.

Last edited:

DiamondB

Explorer
Sovelior's version is great, my only problem is that it is not yet complete. Granted I currently don't use psionics so that isn't a huge problem, but the magic items list would be nice. I still have it downloaded and use it, I just have to pick that nit.

Nifelhein

First Post
I play midnight so that would be great for me... some heroic paths use powers from it...

Anyway I just have the book, while it doesn't allow my players to have a good version to read at the pc they at least have a way of getting...

Anyway, would they need help, I can help format somethings in a way that they can just copy past, if it the case...

Dimwhit

Explorer
Sovelior's version is great, my only problem is that it is not yet complete. Granted I currently don't use psionics so that isn't a huge problem, but the magic items list would be nice. I still have it downloaded and use it, I just have to pick that nit.

Actually, the magic items on there now. Go to 3.5srd.com and get the latest. Aside from the psionics, I think it's done.

JoeBlank

Explorer
Sovelior and Sage, that thing is a beauty! Many thanks. No more looking at the tired old SRD for me, now I can use your version and feel like I am looking at the book online. Many thanks.

Sage

Explorer
JoeBlank said:
Sovelior and Sage, that thing is a beauty! Many thanks. No more looking at the tired old SRD for me, now I can use your version and feel like I am looking at the book online. Many thanks.

Stuff like this really cheers me up :D

Anyway, we had a little confusion in the crossover (between the two versions), so now there are actually no links in it (besides the navigation table), but we're still going to make them.

Sage

Dimwhit

Explorer
Anyway, we had a little confusion in the crossover (between the two versions), so now there are actually no links in it (besides the navigation table), but we're still going to make them.
Sage, you've confused me, or maybe I'm not following this correctly. I pulled down the complete version (with magic items) and everything seems to be linked as before. Isn't it?

Remove ads