Star Trek rated R

Ryujin

Legend
I never got why some people dislike Tarantino. The man is a great film maker who masters dialogue and montage.

Certainly so, though in a rather narrow sort of genre.

There are some people who will never forgive him for the destruction of a priceless guitar, just to get one shot.

Well I do tend to be consistent in my outlook.

*EDIT* There are some ways that I could see a Tarantino style film working in the Star Trek universe. An Orion crime syndicate movie. A story within the Klingon Empire or the Romulan Empire. His style wouldn't do justice to the Federation.

I honestly thought about putting in "This won't make Ryujin happy" in my op lol

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I could certainly imagine Khan Noonien Singh in an R-rated movie,
(because Cumberbands version wasn't really Khan)

then theres the Shakespeare Episode of the Original Series, where a murderer is hiding out in a theater company, that would work with a Tarantino treatment

Last edited:

Mallus

Legend
Jimmie T. Kirk: I don't need you to tell me how f*****g good my coffee is, okay?... snip
Nicely done! And seeing as asterisks are okay, I give you my impression of Sam Jackson's Picard.

"Tea. Earl Grey. Hot. And when I say 'hot' I don't mean lukewarm. I mean 'hot like the core of a sun'. I'm talking Theta Orionis C hot. I swear if this b***h-a*s wall give me lukewarm tea one more time, I'ma gonna reach up in there and f**k its s**t up so bad LaForge is gonna need all the kings horses and all the king's men, and team of engineers outa the Daystrom Institute *and* that hologram b***h of his to put it back together."

Remove ads