• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Trek rated R

Ryujin

Legend
I never got why some people dislike Tarantino. The man is a great film maker who masters dialogue and montage.

Certainly so, though in a rather narrow sort of genre.

There are some people who will never forgive him for the destruction of a priceless guitar, just to get one shot.

Well I do tend to be consistent in my outlook.

*EDIT* There are some ways that I could see a Tarantino style film working in the Star Trek universe. An Orion crime syndicate movie. A story within the Klingon Empire or the Romulan Empire. His style wouldn't do justice to the Federation.

I honestly thought about putting in "This won't make Ryujin happy" in my op lol

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I could certainly imagine Khan Noonien Singh in an R-rated movie,
(because Cumberbands version wasn't really Khan)

then theres the Shakespeare Episode of the Original Series, where a murderer is hiding out in a theater company, that would work with a Tarantino treatment

Last edited:

Mallus

Legend
Jimmie T. Kirk: I don't need you to tell me how f*****g good my coffee is, okay?... snip
Nicely done! And seeing as asterisks are okay, I give you my impression of Sam Jackson's Picard.

"Tea. Earl Grey. Hot. And when I say 'hot' I don't mean lukewarm. I mean 'hot like the core of a sun'. I'm talking Theta Orionis C hot. I swear if this b***h-a*s wall give me lukewarm tea one more time, I'ma gonna reach up in there and f**k its s**t up so bad LaForge is gonna need all the kings horses and all the king's men, and team of engineers outa the Daystrom Institute *and* that hologram b***h of his to put it back together."

Remove ads