• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars - Better Days. [Started up!]

Jemal

Adventurer
I'm having one problem with writing the captains background.. I'm picturing him early 30's, but you mentioned the Destruction of Alderaan, meaning the time frame is sometime after that... Even if it's the same year Alderaan was destroyed, that's ~20 years AFTER the clone wars, meaning I would've been early teens (12-14) during the clone wars, and I thought I was supposed to have been fighting in them.. Meaning I'd have to be in my 40s.
EDIT: Situation fixed. The captain's 34 and fought during the last year of the clone war (When he was about 14-15)

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm. I may have a problem too.

Valenar still hasn't returned, and my background sort of hinges on him.

Anyone else interested in hooking up with little ol' me in bonds of fraternal bliss?

-- Bah! Can't send email, and I don't have an account so I can't PM him... Blast and bother!

Caros

First Post
Seems to be a bit of a problem all around. I was hoping a few more people would have hopped in once the IC thread opened, gave it a day which I see was kinda wasted ^_^.

Lacking about half the crew from the look of things, so I'm going to issue a Roll Call right now, if you're playing you've got until the end of my days off (Thursday) to at least poke your head into the ooc and tell me you live. At that point the action is getting underway and anyone who wants in has to wait until the next 'episode'

Also, for simplicities sake I'll open things up for recruitment again, see if that scares up anyone. ^_^;

Yay for days off *is joy*

And now to answer some quick questions that have been piling up! (sorry guys!)

Fenris, I'll start off by asking if there is any paticular role you want to fill. Cuz I'll do my damnedest to squeeze you in wherever you'd like, Should be easier since people seem to have lost intrest due to my sucking ^^;

James, consider your character approved, sorry that took so long. I actually looked at it, approved it in my head but... yeah. *Laugh*

As a side note, Jemal, Shayuri, James are all approved (In the gallery or ready to be.)

Someone, when your ready, you're right in that you probably won't need stats for a few days.

Allard, Once again, when you're ready. Sooner the better just for my head but I'd be a hypocrite of enormous measure if I didn't allow you time for RL before gaming =)

Everyone else that needs character approval etc, just bring it up as you post for the roll call. Thankies!

Someone

Adventurer
Well, I already posted in the IC thread. I already have my internet connection at home, so Ill post my character, with updated gear, in the RG thread as soon I come back from work.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads