• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars - Better Days. [Started up!]

Shayuri

First Post
Jemal, you've said a couple of times Caros is around, and I've seen him online.

Could you ask him to make an appearance or something? We're starving out here. :)

Jemal

Adventurer
I've done so, but he says he's been working 50+ hours of overtime, and i know for a fact he hasn't had a day off in a while now, I told him to come on and say SOMETHING, though. He's at work now but next time I talk to him I'll tell him to either tell everyone what's going on or at the very least post a "sorry can't do this too much time" thing.

Shayuri

First Post
Arr...it'd be appreciated. Even if all he can do is say, "Hey, I'm swamped, I can't do this right now," at least then we'd KNOW. :) Besides, he's posting in that Final Fantasy game... I know there's a HUGE difference in terms of real-world time involvement between just posting to a game and running a game. Just saying, if he can post there, he can post here to give a quick update.

That said, I'm sorry he's been having a rough time. Hope things work out!

Caros

First Post
Ugh.

Jemal is mostly right. I'm working ten hour shifts for the next 17 out of 21 days. Lots of overtime, no sleep, really tired. ^_^;

That said, the IC forum and initial plot hook is going online now. Updates for it will be intermitant to when I have the time, but considering a good portion of the campaign is intended as PC/PC interaction, it shouldn't be TOO much of an issue.

Again, appologies for the delays in getting things started, Life is @#$% know this =)

Rogue's Gallery: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=202265

IC thread: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?p=3661965#post3661965

Last edited:

Fenris2

First Post
Sorry to hear about the work thing.. Sadly I know how crazy schedules work...

If I were a girl I would squeee with delight that this is running. So instead I will say 'Cool... dude'. lol

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm! I may need to adjust background and concept a bit if Valenar doesn't return.

Maybe we could put a "calling" clause in the thread title? To alert wayward players that the game is revived?

Fenris2

First Post
Shayuri said:
Hmm! I may need to adjust background and concept a bit if Valenar doesn't return.

Maybe we could put a "calling" clause in the thread title? To alert wayward players that the game is revived?

Maybe, But I still don't have a clue where to fit in PC wise. In other words I ma open to fill missing persons roles. No sense wasting a good role play/BG that is already done really... Of course I would probably build the PC somewhat differently but that is easy enough

Caros

First Post
Kay kay, everyone who is anyone, IC post is up and free for attention ^_^; I'll be updating it tomorrow morning so if you feel like it, post an action or two to try and get things rolling. Huzzah.

Someone

Adventurer
I won't have my own internet connection or access to the rulebook for several days (just 3 or 4, hopefully). I'll post my character in the RG as soon I can; probably the numbers won't be needed so soon.

Remove ads