• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star wars SAGA cover?

w_earle_wheeler

First Post
Rumor has it that the book actually is square. I'm sure you guys have read the threads on other forums by the guy claiming he was able to get a copy before the street date.

Anyone else got their hands on it?

Ranger REG

Explorer
w_earle_wheeler said:
Rumor has it that the book actually is square. I'm sure you guys have read the threads on other forums by the guy claiming he was able to get a copy before the street date.
Glad it's square and not hex. :]

It will be about 11-by-11 inch, right? Will the character sheet(s) be standard letter-sized format (about 8.5-by-11)?

jonrog1

First Post
Got it Friday. It's square. nice size, too -- I was able to read it at lunch without having to put my damn food on the next chair over.

Duo Maxwell

Explorer
It's here?! So what does the cover look like? Does the book look cool? Do I need to renew my prescription to read the font in this newer (and smaller) book? :p

::rushes out to Barnes and Noble::

McBard

First Post
Grubman over on the WoTC boards says this about the cover of his book:
the cover looks just like the one that has been advertised, except that the Vader image is Gold on Black.
And it is square, about 91/2"--the size and page-count (~288) are nearly identical to the hardcover "30 Years of Adventure" D&D book that came out a while back.

(jonrog1, is that you, grubman, over on the WoTC boards?)

Remove ads