• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars SAGA - Dawn of Defiance

Wintergypsy

First Post
You can post your characters in the Rogue's Gallery section if you like. I'm keepng all your sheets with me as well, so i can update them privately.

Max

First Post
Wintergypsy - just wanted to be sure you know that the various methods of hiding text in a post, so only certain characters see it, only works online. The emails that are sent out when you subscribe to a thread show everything. So, hiding the text is a good way to let us show what our characters know in the game. However, anyone who subscribes to the game thread (which I assume most do so we know what is going on) will see all the hidden text in the email they get.

Just an FYI. Someone mentioned you hadn't run a game here before, and I've seen that trip up GM's (posting secret info that the really didn't want the other players to see) who weren't aware of it. Of course, if you already know all about this then I've typed all this up for nothing. :)

Max

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Kind of alittle situation here huh? lol. I would ask what people would do, but since we dont' know each other.......... I don't know what anyone would do lol.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Someone help me out here...

On page 73 under the stealth skill it says that drawing a concealed item is a move action.
On page 140 it says that drawing from a concealed holster is a move action instead of a standard action.
On page 153 it says that drawing a weapon is a move action.

So what's the benifit to the holster? or should page 40 say drawing a concealed item is a standard? I'm confused.

Max

First Post
Just scanning the errata for more info, and finally saw this little beauty. I was wondering what it meant on my carbine when it said it was "inaccurate".

------------------------------------
p. 126-127 – Table 8-4: Ranged Weapons

The listings for the sporting blaster pistol, the sporting blaster rifle, and the bowcaster should be given a superscript of 4, denoting accurate weapons.

The listings for the hold-out blaster, heavy blaster pistol, blaster carbine, blaster cannon, heavy blaster rifle, thermal detonator, net, and grenade launcher should be given a superscript of 5, denoting inaccurate weapons.

Add the following footnotes at the bottom of the table:
4 Accurate weapon: This weapon takes no penalty when firing at targets at short range.
5 Inaccurate weapon: This weapon cannot fire at targets at long range.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I sent you an email Wintergypsy. I know hotmail can be quite bugging in blocking emails so I notified you here. If you don't receive it let me know.

Wintergypsy

First Post
Okay peole, just psoting in OOC to keep the in-game thread nice and clean.
I want to emphasize that Maya didn't give any credits to the characters so they'll have to buy their way out with what they can offer...

It seems Surussk, Alder and kered won't do much talking this time so i suppose someone else'll have to take the initiative for talking...most probably Koyi or Duella...; but you'll each have your say of course ;)

And lastly just mentioning that it's cool that i can finally bring in Switch beacuase he's a blast of a character to play, on my part...

Keep it up, negotiation wise! ;)

Wintergypsy

First Post
OKay you guys..we've got an issue.

I would sincerely like to ask everyone if they're okay with the way the game is run or if they think it's a bit too fast-paced. I've got an email from Darwin who finds it hard to keep up with the fast pace of the game. If you all feel like this i can take things a bit slower...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads