• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars SAGA - Dawn of Defiance

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
It's not nessicarily that I feel the posts are coming too quickly, but that too much is going on game wise during a given period of real life time. 2 rounds of combat happened while i was at work one day. I felt left behind.

I can commit to one post a day. I don't have access to the internet at work or at school so basically it's like 8pm to 10pm when i can update and I just gave up cuz the game kept running away from me while i was gone.

Nobodies fault, I'd love to be able to play like that I just don't have the ability.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I agree with Darwin. It will ofcourse slow things a bit but one post a day would be lot easier to follow.

Wintergypsy

First Post
Okay; you all mean one GM post a day if i understand correctly?

Then let's agree on thid: i'll either post once a day or once every two days or i'll wait posting if a character has to move the story along, untill he/she responds.

I apologize for rushin things, but bear with me please because it's the first time i GM a RP by PbP so i still have to learn it.

If we agree to above concensus, are you still with us then Darwin?
No hard feelings okay?

Dalamar

Adventurer
I think slowing down to advancing the story actually only once per day or two might be good, though if everybody has had a chance to contribute without anything changing significantly, then it's okay to go a bit faster.

That doesn't mean that there has to be just one post per player/DM per day, of course. But limiting the amount of plot movement helps since we can't all be online posting on the game at the same time.

Wintergypsy

First Post
Indeed, well then, let's say i post a new post within 1-2 days (but not less) after my last one unless , of course, a character still has to reply in order to advance the plot.
And when i or one of you won't be avialable for a period of time it would be helpful if we post it in this topic so we can take that into account...

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
I thought it was kinda funny. I imagine it would be hard for someone to go from slave to hero, so it would be difficult for Kered to take offence.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Sorry to pester you guys since I'm not a player in this game but I was curious what you thought of Saga rules in comparison to the previous edition. Any thoughts?

Remove ads