• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars SAGA - Dawn of Defiance

Max

First Post
Wintergypsy said:
Max, i'm under the impression your character is quite loaded under weaponry. I would sigeest dropping some of the weapons, you'll be able to acquire others later on.

Afraid I'm not following you. A heavily armed Trandoshan warrior is my character concept, so he has several weapons on purpose. I'll keep them all unless there is a particular reason he needs to be limited.

Max

Max

First Post
I'm confused. The weapons I purchased were allowed per your character creation guidelines (unless I screwed something up, which wouldn't be the first time ;) ). I haven't read anything on Dawn of Defiance. Is there something about the setting that leads you to restrict PC weapons beyond the creation guidelines? If there is a reason I'm happy to work with you, as this is only a game and I'm not emotionally tied to any of this.

If by "adapted encounters" you mean dealing with people's reactions to his various weaponry then I'm certainly fine with that. It's all part of the game. I took that into account and figured it was part of the reason he has an 8 charisma. That and the fact that he's a semi-belligerent walking lizard. :D

Dragoon

First Post
Okay my PC stats are posted. I only did a 24 point buy, being droids don't have a CON score, it looked like they are supposed to reduce the point buy by 4. Hope everything is good.

I did not take a destiny at this time, not sure if a droid would have one?

Last edited:

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Dalamar, don't you love it when the campaign starts like that?? :) No worries though, I had a monk (which I loved) die within the first 30 posts before, so at least your alive! I hope you stay that way too.

Dalamar

Adventurer
See, I checked the OoC thread first, and got really, really worried when I saw your post. I was expecting to find Duella in an escape pod out in space at the least. It was quite the relief to see that the only thing that got hurt was hert pride. :)

Remove ads