Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi part 2

Dire Lemming

First Post
OOC: Are Marissa and Voda here?

Yeshua is obviously surprised and disturbed by the news. "Uh- ... What... What was their method of attack, Master? What about their ship? What information do we have?"

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Lorem shrinks back, wrapping up his vine-like form to a tough skin and puts on the robe he had hung on his "canopy". Back to face to face with the others he sighs. "It is disturbing news indeed. We should form a plan for course of action to take."

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I can't find my books anywhere. I think I borowed them to a friend, but he claims he do not have the book.... I don't know -.- If someone could "defoult-level up" Voda I will like to keep playing.

"Certainly, we must trace a plan, but we need more information. I think we need logistic information of the area, as well as what resources do we have at our disposal"
the kreevaki states, curling his tentacles around his walking staff.

possum

First Post
"Yes," Master Thy'Wen says to Lorem's words as the Neti reverts to his more familiar human form. "We could say they were overwhelmed if only the reports of survivors didn't say that there were only around 20 of them... All personal blasters seemed to not stop them."

Shayuri

First Post
"What were they trying to do?" Kestrel asks, stepping forward.

Her hair's grown out some since they first started, though is still short enough to wear loose and wild. She's donned a sky-blue tunic, with a sort of navy blue tabard that hangs down in front and behind, and down to knee length.

"What do small settlements like that have to offer raiders?"

possum

First Post
"They just attacked," your Master replies. "There's no real wealth on the planet, no precious mineral or the like. They just landed and started attacking."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"An act of mindless beasts. They must be either testing something, like a weapon, or an armor, or they are showing themselves. Si there any pattern in their attacks?" Voda asks, his faces is as usual, inexpressive.

Shayuri

First Post
Kestrel

Female Echani Jedi Guardian 7
Init +3; Senses Listen +2, Spot +2
Languages Read/Write/Speak Basic
–––––––––––––––––––––––––
Defense 23 (10 + 3 Dex + 6 Def + 4 dodge)
Wound points 14
Vitality points 57 http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=993145
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1686398/
Force points 7
Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +6
Spd 10 meters
Melee lightsaber +12 (3d8+1)
Ranged
Base Atk +7; Grp +7
Abilities Str 12, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Chr 14
Feats
Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber)
Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols)
Weapon Group Proficiency (simple weapons)
Force Sensitive
Weapon Finesse
Martial Arts
Defensive Martial Arts
Burst of Speed
Force Feats: Alter, Control, Sense
Weapon Focus (Lightsaber)
Lightsaber Defense

Skills
Balance +7
Climb +5
Computer Use +1
Jump +7
Tumble +10

Force Skills
Battlemind +5
Empathy +5
Force Defense +5
Heal Self +5
Move Object +8
Enhance Ability +5

Class feature
Deflect (defense +1)
Deflect (attack -4)
Inc Lightsaber dmg (+1d8)
Extend Deflect
Jedi Knight (Weapon Focus: Lightsaber)

Species Traits Bonus Feat, Bonus Skill points (effectively human)
Possessions
1755cr (on card)
Lightsaber Parts (Used to make 'saber) 1000cr
Blaster Pistol 500
Stun Baton 500
Combat Gloves 200
Knife 25
Field Kit 1000
Glow Rod 10
Datapad 1000
10 blank datacards 10
Recording Rod 500

Experience 10,000/15,000
Height 1.5m
Weight 56kg
Age 17yrs
Description Kestrel is still a little young, having advanced through the early Jedi training quickly. She's pale skinned, with defined cheekbones and a sharp nose, she also sports the white hair common to the Echani people...in this case a short, untameable mop atop her head. Her features are quite pretty, if a bit stern. This is amplified by her frequent misinterpretation of the Jedi's avoidence of passions for an avoidence of expressing emotions in general. When in training or on Jedi business, she dresses in a rather traditional tunic and breeches, otherwise she favors Echani styles.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Anariel listens quietly as the situation is discussed. "They sound like raiders, save for the fact that their targets have nothing valuable worth taking. Perhaps they mean merely to sow chaos? Or perhaps they or their leader has a personal reason for hitting these settlements upon Gamlus?"

I'll have Anariel updated this week.

Remove ads