Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi part 2

possum

First Post
Lorem closes his "eyes" and peers into the Force as the three Jedi exit the speeder. Anariel follows the Neti as best she can, using her own Force senses to help guide Lorem on the correct path. The sentient plant "sees" a flashing of images into his brain through the Force; a group of beings at a tavern, laughing and joking about normal things. A sign shows the name of the tavern ends with a "pos". Another flash, this one longer. It depicts a human male, anger in his eyes, raise a blaster rifle in front of a crowd. An explosion follows, though you're not exactly sure if its part of the same scene or a different one entirely.

As you come out of your shared vision, you can see the oblivious Ishi Tib looking at the both of you. "Did you get anything, masters?" he asks.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Only flashes. Lorem answers as he unravels back to his normal humanoid form. But that is usual with the Force. The future is always changing and the past is hard to catch. But I saw a cantina. I believe it to be down here somewhere and I think I can recognice it if we see it.

possum

First Post
Sadly, looking through the computer directory located near your landing pad, there are two cantinas in the district with names ending in "pos". The first one on the list, and the closest due to the way that the directory is set up is a "Harpos", about a five block walk in total. The other: Tathpos, is one the other end of the district.

Rhun

First Post
"Let's start with the closest one," says Anariel, pointing at the name Harpos in the directory. "Try to remain...inconspicuous." With that, she sets off in the direction of the cantina, pulling her cloak about her to conceal her lightsaber.

possum

First Post
The trip to the nearest cantina on the directory takes a couple of minutes, but--thanks to all three of you taking care to conceal your Jedi giveaways--you pass through the area relatively unnoticed. As you enter the cantina, the noise of a subpar band assaults your hearing. Patrons mill about the area, ordering drinks and taking them to their table.

Lorem can recognize that this is indeed the cantina from his Force vision.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I believe this might be the place. Lorem says as he walks to the bar. He takes a careful look around, trying to recognise any of the sentients in the vision.

Rhun

First Post
"Fine a table," says Anariel. "I'll get us some drinks..." She turns and makes her way toward the bartender, signaling to get his attention.

possum

First Post
It isn't long after Anariel signals for the bartender that she gets his attention. He's a Beskalisk, and his four arms are in the middle of two things, wiping the bar in front of him, and cleaning a glass with the other pair. "What canna get ya three," he asks, somewhat bored.

Remove ads