Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

Ambrus

Explorer
OOC: I'm just going to start posting until told not to.

The green-brown neti, currently assuming a medium-sized humanoid form and clothed in a simple white open-fronted Jedi robe, strides serenely into the transport's passenger compartment. Floating through the air not a half-step behind him is a tiny spherical ball of softly glowing light; his droid companion Orb. Beneath his robe the neti's heavy condensed vegetable limbs make hollow thumping sounds on the transport's deck plating as the being's dreadlock-like head-vines delicately brush the ceiling overhead.

As his fellow Padawan's seek out their seats, Lorem instead selects a bare stretch of floor at the rear of the cabin to settle on for the duration of the extended trip. Preferring to make himself comfortable and well anchored in case of turbulence, the young student opens the front of his robe and begins to better spread out the mass of his vegetable body. Within a few moments, the vines which had previously been tightly woven together into two humanoid legs begin to unravel and wrap together into a single trunk-like column. Simultaneously the neti's feet distend, grow and snake along the deck-plating into a root-like structure. Lorem's torso, head and arms likewise lengthen as much as space will allow while the neti's head-vines rise and spread themselves into a halo of short leafy branches. The softly-glowing spherical droid takes up a stationary position in the air next to its rooted master.

Lorem nods in acknowledgement as his master indicates him by name and waits for his fellow-student to speak before responding in his own deep baritone: "I must admit Master that, like Voda Vosa, I am more curious to learn what has prompted the Council to recall all of us back to Ossus at this time."

250px-Caamasi_NEGAS.jpg

OOC: Just thought I'd throw in an image of a Caamasi for reference sake.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua feels a shiver travel down his spine. Despite having seen things of this sort countless times, he still can't help but be slightly unnerved when he witnesses the shape changing of his fellow padawan. Perhaps worried that he may not be able to pull himself back together some time.

Voda Vosa

First Post
(OCC: our master is a racoon!)
Voda nods affirmatively to Lorem, wile he keeps fighting with his unconfortable seat.
Finaly he steps up, and take place next to the netis rooting place.
"Do you mind if i sit over your roots? Im sick of thouse human seats! Theres no way to be confortable on them for meh" says the krevaaki. "These ships should have some sort universal substrate for non-human-like species. Not all of us have a backside" he adds. Its not posible to tell from Vodas face, if that was a joke since he didnt make any facial move, although given the current situation, it seems to be exactly that.

(OOC: I think i messed up seriusly with spelling this time =P )

Ambrus

Explorer
Lorem's arms and head-branches rustle briefly; a familiar gesture akin to a shrug that the Neti performs whenever he lacks shoulders. "I've never cared much for chairs either. Please feel free."

OOC: Actually, I think he looks more like a possum.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Voda starts to shorten, from his 2.1 meters to just one meter. His robe hide his walking tentacles while they coil around each other. Now a one meter tall Voda is confortably siting over the roots of Lorem, holding his quarterstaff horizontaly. "Thank you very much, this is much better." he says and waits for his master to answer, looking at him with his composed black eyes.

(OOC: I think he might be a koala, Koalus sapiens)

Rhun

First Post
Anariel quietly takes her seat, and wonders, like her fellow padawans, what exactly has prompted this trip. Still, she remains quiet as she awaits her Master's answers, one hand nervously fidgeting with the hilt of her lightsaber. She quickly catches herself, and folds her arms across her chest, taking a deep breath to help center her mind.

OOC: I'm curious as to the exact timeframe we are in...has the Great Sith War already begun?

possum

First Post
Some weird anteater/possum mixture in my opinion, at least looks-wise. And it is all in. It's actually 4,003 BBY, making the Sith War three years away.

Master ThyWen waits a while for all of his students to set comfortably before beginning his explanation.

"I have have decided that it is time for your first mission without me. I have counciled it over with other Jedi Masters at Ossus via the HoloNet, and they are in agreeance. We are traveling there so you can receive much more detailed information on that mission."

One of you thinks of asking what the mission is, but the words aren't given enough time to reach your tongue. "A little farther away on this quadrant of the galaxy, a large pirate gang is plagueing the citizens of a moderately populized planet. They have requested our presence. On Ossus, you will be able to use the Great Jedi Library to contemplate how you will go about on this mission."

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua's surprise is apparent in his expression when their master mentions that he will not be accompanying them on their mission. Still, the expression is brief, after all, this means that master Thy'Wen believes that they are ready for such a mission. He cannot waste this chance to prove his worthiness as a Jedi. Aside from that, having access to the great library will give him a chance to search for information about the secret mission his sister disappeared on.

Remove ads