Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

Ambrus

Explorer
Lorem's humanoid face, somewhat distended and sunk into the trunk of his body, appears pensive as his fellow Padawans openly discuss the pirates. As for himself, the neti felt little concern at the prospect of being separated from their caamasi master. Lorem had been on his own for most of his early years and, although he had been in Thy'Wen's company longer than the other Padawans, in truth he'd only been with the Jedi for a relatively short period of his own life.

On the other hand, the neti, had relatively little experience in carrying out assigned mission so it yet remained to be seen how he and his companions would fare against the dangerous pirates.

possum

First Post
"It is unfortunate to say that they have killed inhabitants recently, at least accidentally. While the early raids years ago were bloody, the average amount of lives lost in a raid has gone down to a little over one due to the bloodlessness of the shows of force they do now. Their last attack--a little under two months ago--was the bloodiest in a long time. Their orbital bombardment hit a house that was built under a weaker point in the underground caverns. When the laser cannon destroyed the house, the resulting collapse and fire was too much for the ground to bear. Fifteen were killed in the cave-in. That is why they sought help from the Jedi.

"As to their overconfidence or foolishness; it would be wise of us to perceive that those are some of the most dangerous foes."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Despiste their methods i think we must act with haste. If they have bombarded cityes, there will be anothres cityes within thir target. Many lives will be taken if we take to much time to prepare" says Voda, and then meditates a wile. "On other hand, as Yeshua sugest, their firepower must be one to be taken in sirious considerations... I wonder why the Republic hasnt send part of their flet to terminate the menace... I fear there is something thet escapes our grasp... There must be another variable... Another factor.... Although i think we´ll find out on Ossus arent we? " Voda ask.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua frowns at the mention of the caualties, they really don't care about the people's lives.

"We can't think about everything at once, Voda. Let's just concentrate on the mission for now. We should consider where their base is. If they use orbital bombardment, it's a good bet they have a base off-planet"

OOC: Are the bombardments sub-orbital or orbital?

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Anariel had long heard stories and reports of pirates operating along the Rim. These pirates appeared to operate in a completely different manner than most, it would seem. She sensed that there was more to this mission than was being revealed. Perhaps this was part of a test...Master Thy'Wen could want them to figure out the answers themselves. Or perhaps he really knew as little as it seemed. Either way, there wasn't much that could be done now.

Her voice is still quiet and calm as she speaks to her companions. "Until we reach Ossus, and learn more of our quarry, it seems there is little to be done. All else is simply conjecture at this time."

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Voda nods affirmatively at Yeshua "If i was a pirate i would have my base on the flagship,orbiting the planet, for covenient bombardings, and a second base on land. A goverment building or the sort. In case the militia is cooperative with the pirates, in the militia building." He coments. Then he stares at nowhere, absent.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Theres no harm in speculation, plus its a good way to pass time until we arrive at Ossus" states Voda Vosa "If you belive you own speculations its another story, but I find speculating to be a great entretaiment. We did it all the time with my first master, back on Krevas. Its a great exercise for the mind"

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Heh, hm, some of us are not as intellectual as you are Voda. There isn't always time to think things through. Sometimes you must simply let the force be your guide." he pauses thoughtfully for a moment, and then smiles slightly "But I suppose there's more than enough time now."

"Master, about how long is the trip to Osus?"

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"See? And i dont think Lorem will be willingfull to let us practice with his droid to make time." says Voda as he looks at the Neti. There will be plenty of time to do anything in their trip, and a bored and silent trip is not in Vodas plans. If talking didnt do it, then he have some cards and other games in his backpack. If all that didnt work, well theres allways a good sleep.

Remove ads