Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

Rhun

First Post
Anariel agrees wholeheartedly with Yeshua's comment about the dangers of speculation. She had always gotten along well with the young man, though in her mind he took his training with the saber a bit too seriously. Still, each Jedi found there own niche within the force, and generally focused upon the areas that came naturally to them.

She turned her attention back to her fellow Padawans. "Formulating ideas can also be an exercise in futility if one does not have any information to base their ideas on. We know nothing about these pirates. Their numbers, their ships, even their motives...all of these are unknowns, but are of great importance to determine before acting."

OOC: Dire Lemming, I think you have your light saber damage wrong...it should be 3d8, not 5d8. :D

Ambrus

Explorer
Lorem casts his eyes down to the Krevaaki resting upon his roots and rustles his foliage. "All of you are of course welcome to hone your deflection skills with Orb's aid whenever you wish. I suspect it might prove of more use then baseless conjecture."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Alright, alright... No more speculation from Voda..." Says voda, resignated. " But i will not give up the talking, as you all know Im the last padawan master Thy'Wen take under his tutelage. Because of that I have little knowledge about each of you, except the ephemeral and casual comments i heard. If you dont mind of course, it will be moust enlightment to hear you stories." Voda comments as he pass on a hand-tentacle over his facial little tentacles in a "wondering" fashion

OOC: Voda is suposed to be thoughtfull and intelectual, but with my novice spelling he must seems more like Tarzan =P

possum

First Post
ooc: Pretty much sub-orbital. I forgot the suffix in my last post.

"We shall arrive at Ossus in a day or two," the Caamasi Jedi Master replies as he watches his students lapse into conversations of their own.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Then we have plenty of time. Would you like to tell your newest studen about yourself master?" Ask Voda to his master afetr he speaks.

possum

First Post
No, with battleships that can enter the atmosphere. Roughly the size of a Corellian Corvette.

"I joined the Order when I first came into adulthood," Thy'Wen replies. "That was about 35 years ago. My Master--who as some of you can remember--died 5 years ago. He was a veteran of the Great Hyperspace War, so he had a lot to teach me in the history of the Jedi Order. I know that this Force tradition is unusual to you, Voda." he says, his voice trying and succeeding in being diplomatic and soothing, "but I hope that you will feel in the end that it is the correct one.

"I have been training students for years, with this being the latest batch."

Ambrus

Explorer
"So we are but your latest crop of Padawans ready to be harvested and delivered to market then?" Lorem's elongated face cracks into a broad smile.

Rhun

First Post
Anariel looks up quite sharply as she hears her master's words. "Master, please forgive my ignorance, but wasn't the Great Hyperspace War nearly a thousand years ago? Your master must have been strong with the Force, indeed."

Remove ads