• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua keeps his eyes and ears open, watching and listening to the pirates for any signs of the discontent that their prisoners had mentioned, and also hoping to get a sense of the make up of the group.

(OOC: For that second thing, I want to note the race and gender of any pirates we meet. Presumably there are a decent number of human women in the group since we haven't been caught yet, but it'd help to have more detail.)

Rhun

First Post
"Got it," says Anariel, tapping her finger against the display. "Let's head to this area here...it seems as though it would be an excellent hiding place."

possum

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Yeshua keeps his eyes and ears open, watching and listening to the pirates for any signs of the discontent that their prisoners had mentioned, and also hoping to get a sense of the make up of the group.

(OOC: For that second thing, I want to note the race and gender of any pirates we meet. Presumably there are a decent number of human women in the group since we haven't been caught yet, but it'd help to have more detail.)

Assume human male if I don't make any other mention of species or gender.

Shayuri

First Post
Kestrel grins, impressed at her friends' skills.

"I could never have done this," she admits. "Not by myself. I guess there's a lot more to being a Jedi than fighting"

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua nods at Kestrel and takes a look at the display. "I don't know, I think we should try to get a better idea of what's going on before we hole ourselves up somewhere. If we're found, it'd be pretty hard to explain." He glances around them. "Think about it, those guys said that the boss is a real tyrant, that most just follow him out of fear. We could use that to our advantage if we knew a bit more."

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"Yes, but if even one pirate is genuinely loyal, he could call him and tell him..." Kestrel points out. "It might be hard to stop, if he acts in secret."

Rhun

First Post
Anariel frowns slightly. "We need to find these pirates' base of operation. That is our main objective. If we are discovered, it will be harder to accomplish that objective."

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Well of course we wouldn't say anything out loud at first. I just think we should take a look around, and listen, so we can tell who might be willing to help us if we do get into trouble."

Dire Lemming

First Post
(OOC: Good point. While we've got the schematics we should check for places that people would normally hang out. If we're going to be eavesdropping it'll be allot easier if people don't wonder why we're loitering.)

Remove ads