• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

possum

First Post
The Jedi walk through the halls of the ship, still disguised in their pirate garb. On the way, they see about three other pirates--one male Ithorian, a female human, and a male Duros-- who pay no attention to them. They reach their intended hiding place and open the door. Surprisingly, nothing is hiding behind the door and the amount of outdated and/or broken equipment inside is extremely low.

The room is roomy enough for each of you to sit down in a row.

Rhun

First Post
Anariel takes a seat, sitting in the standard cross-legged, Jedi-meditation style. "I was surprised to see an Ithorian pirate," she says to her fellow padawans. "That is a strange life style for an Ithorian to follow."

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua finds a seat and stares fixedly at the floor for a few seconds. He suddenly looks up and says "Did you notice-" he stops abruptly and looks back at the floor.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua looks up again. "Well... None of them seemed to even notice us. So our disguises are pretty good I guess." It's pretty clear this wasn't what he was originally going to say.

(OOC: So, compairing the one human female pirate Yeshua saw to Anariel and Kestrel, does he think that they look 'right'?)

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Anariel shrugs. "Well let's just hope that they were too intent on their duties to notice us. I don't relish the idea of fighting a whole boatload of pirates."

Shayuri

First Post
Kestrel just looks questioningly at Yeshua for a long moment, then looks down at her hands.

"Do you think their leader will sense us?"

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua looks at Kestrel. "Well... I'd say that's the biggest of our worries for now. It's too bad we couldn't find a way to get the ship to take off without him, but I guess that would cause other problems. Now that I think about it... hm... Well, we just better be careful not to use our abilities from now on unless we absolutely have to. I don't want to fight them either, especially if many of them are here against their wills."

Yeshua takes a look at his blaster and then sets it to stun.

(OOC: Speaking of which, how did those pirates we saw look? Did they seem unhappy, or worried? Though I guess it'd be hard to tell with an Ithorian or a Duros. :\ )

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
"Their leader may not be on this ship." says Anariel. "From our discussions earlier, the pirates have multiple vessels. Or perhaps he remains at the pirate base and sends his captains to see to the raids."

Last edited:

Remove ads