Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

Rhun

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Yeshua looks at Anariel, surprised. "You didn't notice him?"

By the look on her face, Anariel obviously didn't notice whoever it is that Yeshua is talking about. "Notice who, Yeshua? Did you see something?"

Dire Lemming

First Post
"What? Ask? He was at the head of the pirates when they walked past the building. Neither of you noticed him?" Yeshua is starting to look worried.

Shayuri

First Post
Kestrel blinks. "I didn't recognize him as the leader. And I didn't sense anything in the Force. But...that hasn't exactly been the focus in my training." With a sigh she admits, "I regret that now."

Rhun

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
"What? Ask? He was at the head of the pirates when they walked past the building. Neither of you noticed him?" Yeshua is starting to look worried.

"I wasn't watching the square when the pirates first walked past the building. I felt a strange feeling, but I didn't see anyone."

Shayuri

First Post
Kestrel closes her eyes...and nods. "Of course...I remember. There WAS a strange feeling. I didn't think...I didn't connect it to the pirates. I thought it was just..."

"But that just means he's here on the planet. He may not take this ship." She looks concerned though.

"I wonder if he sensed us, like we did him."

Rhun

First Post
"Still your thoughts," says Anariel, her voice low, calming, and she realizes they may have to avoid this pirate leader's senses while onboard the vessel. The consular had more practice at these type of things than did her guardian companions, but she would help them focus. "Listen to the beating of your heart, feel the blood as it pulses through your veins. Hear the hum of the ship, and tighten your senses about you."

possum

First Post
Anariel calms herself--centers herself--as she closes her eyes. In the eyes of her mind, however, she pictures her presence in the Force shrink until it almost disappears. Before the rest of the group attempts to do the same thing, they can just barely sense Anariel through the Force, almost as if one is barely seeing a dead tree limb in the murky waters of a Selvernan river.

With the same success, the rest of the group of Jedi is also able to do the same thing.

It's a sad thought to think that in 4,000 years only a select few Jedi will be able to do this. Same with Force ghosting. You don't know how to do that yet, though.

Shayuri

First Post
(I didn't think Force Ghosts came about until the end of the Republic...wasn't Qui Gon the one who "invented" it?)

(...well, except for the various Sith spirits that populate the Expanded Universe :))

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua struggles to do the same thing as Anariel, however, he has some trouble due to all the problems racing through his mind, and his feeling of guild for not calling attention to Thorren when he first appeared.

Remove ads