Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

possum

First Post
Voda

[sblock]

The three captured pirates shift nervously in their makeshift bonds, wondering if their friends will be all right with the other Jedi in their ship, worried about being discovered by their leader. Lorem guards them vigilantly, never keeping an eye off of them. For a while, it seems as if everything is going as planned.

Then another tingling moves down the exoskeleton behind your neck, then a flash appears before your eyes, seeing a young and foolish member of the town rushing out of a cave entrance bearing the number Aurek-Four with a civilian-grade blaster rifle at his side.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
(How does this person looks? Is he alone?)

"Halt! Do not move or make anything foolish. We are both Jedi helping the government. Now lower your weapons." Voda rise his tentacles.

(If the man tries to do anything stupid -like aiming at me- Voda will use a force strike on him.)

possum

First Post
Voda

[sblock]Lorem looks up at Voda as the Jedi Padawan reacts to an unseen person inside of the room. "What's going on?" the Neti Jedi asks.

To Voda's surprise, no one other than Lorem and the prisoners are in the room.

Obviously, it was a Force vision that would direct you to you're part of the mission. The man you saw was about 20 with dark skin.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I... I saw a... a man, with a weapon... blasting a hole in the wall... I suppose it was a vision... Though I think it was a premonition... stay alert... I'll check out"
(Voda tries to sense the living beens in a radius of 15 meters around the house where they are hiding. He will try a listen(+14) check, a see force check(+11), and afarseen check (+11) to detect anyone near the building.

Rolls:
13, 17, 17.

possum

First Post
Voda

[sblock]

Your searches through the Force find nothing, nor does your attempt to hear anything out of the ordinary.[/sblock]

possum

First Post
Voda

[sblock]

You look outside of the building, carefully skirting the window to avoid detection. As you sneak a peak you can see that the crowd of pirates have dispersed, more than likely looting at the minute.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Now Lorem, quickly, lets go to the nearest cave entrance, maybe we could make our way through. I saw in my vision a group of civilians that will attack the pirates. If we don't stop them, they will be massacred." explains Voda, as quick as he can. Then he turns to the two pirates. "You are coming with us, please do not make anything foolish."

Rhun

First Post
Anariel remains in her state of meditation, the Force pulled in tight about her, doing her best to remain undetected by any nearby force-sensitives.

Remove ads