Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua looks at the other two and raises a questioning eyebrow. "Any guesses as to what that could be?" He whispers. He looks around as if that will somehow help as he continues. "Better keep our weapons away, we can't make a comotion."

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Voda and Lorem head toward the third basement floor as fast as they can. Upon reaching the cave entrance, they move silently and with caution into it, looking for anyone that could be hiding, or moving in the surroundings.

[sblock=OOC]
Listen +14
Spot +14
Move silently +3
Hide +3
No one can scape the super perception of Mega squid.[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Is the noise outside the closet, from the hallway? Or inside somehow like someone approaching through a bulkhead? Or...?)

Kestrel opens her eyes and nods silently. She watches the spot the sound seems to be coming from and takes a deep breath, then releases it slowly, maintaining her meditation for the moment.

Rhun

First Post
Anariel slowly opens her eyes, though she keeps her breathing slow and steady. "I certainly don't like the sound of that."

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua listens to the sound for another second and then looks at Anariel. "Um... Anariel. I have an idea how we could find out what's going on. What if we pretended we were just coming out of the closet and we were um, hiding in it? Doing you know, it. I don't think they would shoot at us if they thought that's what happened." as Yeshua speaks his suggestion his expression turns considerably redder.

Shayuri

First Post
Kestrel blushes a bit, but manages to keep a steady face.

"Maybe we're overreacting...it could just be someone tapping on the wall for ordinary reasons," she whispers.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua becomes redder still. "Oh, yes... if you are certain that will work, we could try that instead." Eagre to get their minds off of his suggestion, he turns to Kestrel. "Er, what sort of reason would someone knock on the wall for?"

Remove ads