• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

Voda Vosa

First Post
"You go one Lorem, and try to avoid the citizens to come out, I'll investigate the blaster sound and be right back" said Voda, and moving slowly and silently, the walks by in the direction of the noise, lightsaber hilt in hand, trying to listen what he can.

Listen +14
Move silently +3
Hide +3

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Wait!" Yeshua shouts, he aims the pirate blaster and tries to stun him.

(OOC: If you need me to roll, I'll be able once I get home, but it's fine if you roll for me.

Also, Voda, I know you've got better English than that. Were you half asleep or something? :p )

possum

First Post
Since the party in the pirate's ship has so many different actions going on and only one person has rolled for initiative, I need a check from Rhun and Dire Lemming.

Voda

[sblock]
You try to move silently as you investigate the blaster fire, but you accidently bump over a trash can as you turn a corner. The noise is extremely loud to your ears, but nothing happens save for another round of blaster fire.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Correction, I was half drunk.

"Great Voda..." thought the young Krevaki, after kicking the can. He waited a few moments in the shadows, and then, seen that apparently no one heard the noise, he continue moving as silently as he can.

possum

First Post
As Anariel's lightsaber springs to life, Yeshua fires a stun bolt at the pirate. The blue ring, however, goes wide and harmlessly dissipates against the wall behind him. The yellow-bladed lightsaber swings at the pirate a second later, but the pirate is somehow able to jump back the 1/4 meter needed to evade it at the very last second.

Kestrel, however, is able to grab a hold onto the pirate, yanking him to the floor.

Voda

No one does come after you, making you wonder for a second if the only person that heard the noise was you. Sound does seem to be amplified to your ears when your trying to be quiet, you remember. The blaster fire gets louder as you continue your journey down the hallway. The stairwell is down the hall, and you can now see the doorway leading to it. More blasterfire and then a cry of pain. The blaster fire continues...

Rhun

First Post
A bit surprised by the chubby man's speed, Anariel is relieved as Kestrel grabs and holds the man. The consular levels her lightsaber at the man's throat as her companion holds him, hoping to defuse any resistance on his part. "Yield," she demands.

Remove ads