• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: The Rebellion ch. 1

possum

First Post
Wedge almost begins to question Johnny, but the cards are dealt before he can say anything.

This hand is won fairly quickly by Ru, and she laughs as Garven Dreis slowly shakes his head and leaves the table.

"I'm out tonight, Ru took all my money... Nice to meet you two."

"Hey, I can't help it that I've got a lucky streak going on here. Actually, I'm quite enjoying it!"

Kinneson has so far lost 20 credits in the game so far. Keyan's pile of credit chips has significantly dwindled, and Wedge's amount of chips is about half the size of Ru's, putting him second among the original players.

Gambling Check (In Order)

"Another hand? I could use the extra credits to help pay off repairs and upgrades on my A-Wing."

possum

First Post
The next hand has a similar result as once again Ru Murleen manages to win the hand. Kinneson comes in at second place, and thus loses a minimal amount of money.

Keyan does fairly well as he calls Wedge's bluff, forcing Wedge to lose most of his pile of credits. Unfortunately, his surprise is quickly removed as Ru reveals her hand as a -23.

"Sorry Wedge, just got the picture in my mind that you were bluffing. And, I think I'm going to bed now..."

All players in the lounge please make a listen check.

Ru slowly gathers up all of the credit chips that she has won and bids the group good night.

"Well, game's no fun with less than four people. I'm headed off as well. Thanks to you guys, I think I may be able to get a better astromech..."

Xael

First Post
Dan decides to only watch the gambling, as he has no doubts that the others have more skill in that area.

OOC: Listen check result is 15. I won't have computer access this weekend.

possum

First Post
To Xael (And others who beat DC: 15.)

[sblock]Keyan slowly walks from the table putting his remaining credit chips into one of his pockets. He begins to say something, but most of it is absorbed by the rest of the chatter in the room.

"How...See...Cards?"

To those who beat DC: 20...

"How in the hell was I able to see Wedge's cards?"[/sblock]

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
M-3PX finds a recharge station to plug himself into for the evening. When he is fully charged, he begins servicing his guns, ensuring they are in top order.

possum

First Post
The sun of Dantooine slowly makes it's way into the window of your quarters. It is time for your mission to begin.

When you arrive back at the Knight's Chance, rebel officials are already attending to it, fueling the vessel and packing the last of the foodstuffs into the holds of the vessel. General Fionst walks over to Danathiel Savisten and hands him a datapad.

"This pad contains everything you need to complete the flying part of the mission. Clearance codes, landing codes, proper behavior for when you arrive. Remember, you will meet your contact at the only budget hotel near the Clone Wars Museum."

Please make an astrogate check.

Remove ads