• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: We Joined the Rebellion for This?! OOC

Concerto

First Post
I'm not in this, but I must say as a new comer to these forums that I enjoyed reading the adventure so far. Enough so that I am buying the new saga core rule book. Anyways, good luck to all of you and you adventures, I will be sure to read them ((If you don't mind, that is.))

Dire Lemming

First Post
I don't mind at all, though frankly, I don't think Issachar is doing anything interesting, just chatting up the band to pass time really.

I've been wondering about the saga rules and whether or not it's worth puchasing the book given that I haven't once used the last version outside of PbP games. It's just real hard to find a group around here(where I live that is). Even for D&D.

Concerto said:
I'm not in this, but I must say as a new comer to these forums that I enjoyed reading the adventure so far. Enough so that I am buying the new saga core rule book. Anyways, good luck to all of you and you adventures, I will be sure to read them ((If you don't mind, that is.))
Read on! Glad you're enjoying it.

Course, now you've opened me to the need to pimp my story hour at you. Its Star Wars goodness and you might like it. :)

As for the Saga rules, they're good. I like them a great deal, but at the same time, its missing things I love about the Revised rules. I enjoy the Force Adept class a lot, and how skills work...and I miss the Craft skill in the Saga rules. It works for some things, but I just enjoy the Revised rules so much as it is that I see myself playing both versions rather than one over the other.

Aaaaand, yep, Dire Lemming, that's my namesake. :) Pratchett is a god among men. Been reading the book for years and it was a good name that wasn't already taken. Oh! And that game is a GREAT one. Played it not too long ago, actually. So much fun.

Sorry for the long silence, guys, had SWORN I'd posted here...apparently I'm more crazy than I thought.

Sadly, and probably not too anyone's surprise at this point, I just can't keep this going. Between real life kicking in hard and other obligations dragging me around I just can't push it along anymore. Really sorry, guys, as I was loving this.

Rhun

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Sorry for the long silence, guys, had SWORN I'd posted here...apparently I'm more crazy than I thought.

Sadly, and probably not too anyone's surprise at this point, I just can't keep this going. Between real life kicking in hard and other obligations dragging me around I just can't push it along anymore. Really sorry, guys, as I was loving this.

Thanks for giving it a shot, AMG! Hope you get a handle on things in real life!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads