• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: We Joined the Rebellion for This?! OOC

Elephant said:
Heh. I may have underestimated this Rodian fellow.

I really was hoping for a conversation instead of a brawl, but hey, c'est la vie.
Methinks you underestimated my ability to roll a natural 20 at an annoying time more than the Rodian, himself...well, that and his somewhat-odd Feat choice. ;)

Elephant said:
AMG, would you mind listing the active characters in your post in the character thread (http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?p=3585063 for convenience)? It would help me in the future to avoid mentioning ex-PCs like Dvarik :)
I can do that. :)

If there's any other little(or big) things like that I can do to make things easier for you guys, please...let me know and I'll blame the lack of it on something creative.

Elephant

First Post
Thanks for the listing :)

As for the Rodian struggle...

Ahem. I wanted to use the "damage your opponent" option of the grapple rules, i.e. take -4 on my grapple check in order to do damage as though I made an unarmed strike (page 170)- not attack the guy with a normal attack (page 171).

Sorry if I didn't make that clear!

Edit: OMFG. I totally misread the situation with the Rodian and the Coruscanti. I thought he was telling the Rodian to shoot me. After rereading the relevant posts, I get the impression I was "supposed" to shoot the Rodian to earn some cash - if I'd been thinking that way when I first read the post, I'd have reacted in a very different way!

Last edited:

You misread a little, I misread a little. If it means anything, the Rodian was going to give in either way...you got him down good even after taking a punch.

And yeah...Coruscanti asking you to kill the Rodian. Sorry if that wasn't too clear...but it DOES make things more interesting this way. :)

Just as a heads up...

For the next week or so, I may be a bit slow to post. Please bear with me here, as life is picking up so there's a lot going on. I'll do my best to keep up, though. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads