• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: We Joined the Rebellion for This?! OOC

Dire Lemming

First Post
Elephant said:
Lately, people have been posting their character's inner thoughts along with their dialogue in the main thread. This makes it harder for me to react appropriately in-character; Karr isn't supposed to be a mind-reader.

Maybe so, but the GM is. :D Just don't react on that knowledge.

Elephant

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Maybe so, but the GM is. :D Just don't react on that knowledge.

Could you do my poor befuddled head a favor and sblock it? Pretty please with a cherry on top? ;)

Also, is anyone else a bit weirded out at the way Kyra *knew* we'd been in a firefight? I mean, it's not like we got blasted up, so I was surprised when she led off with that snippet.

Rhun

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Me too. I figured everyone here is sandy and sweaty. We better set our blasters set to stun just in case.

Does Cyd's guns even have a stun setting? :D

(Actually, that is the only reason he has the Diplomat's Blaster...his main gun doesn't!)

Was brought up in an sblock but wanted to mention a couple things here for everyone.

First, when it comes to some species appearances, namely Bothans, I'm basically assuming the default is what you see in the Revised Core book. Some species just have so many interpretations over the years it makes me have a headache, and Bothans are the worst, with the Revised book giving a nice mix of all of them into a kind of neutral image.

And second...feel free to read the other sblocks as long as you don't act on them. I know they're tempting. :cool:

possum

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Was brought up in an sblock but wanted to mention a couple things here for everyone.

First, when it comes to some species appearances, namely Bothans, I'm basically assuming the default is what you see in the Revised Core book. Some species just have so many interpretations over the years it makes me have a headache, and Bothans are the worst, with the Revised book giving a nice mix of all of them into a kind of neutral image.

And second...feel free to read the other sblocks as long as you don't act on them. I know they're tempting. :cool:

That's also been the relative current image of Bothans right now, as evidenced by the "recently" released New Essential Guide of Alien Species

Dire Lemming

First Post
Hopefully my feigned stupidity will cause them to reveal something to satiate my curiousity, but if not, oh well, it's not like I want to get involved in their problems.

And if nothing else I'm at least causing a slight spectacle that's maybe keep eyes of my team mates that are actually doing something important..

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads