• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: We Joined the Rebellion for This?! OOC

Dire Lemming

First Post
What? Oh. I'm not sure what to do right now, so mostly I'm just chatting them up and waiting to see if they reveal anything. That, and hopefully keeping eyes off my more discreet allies.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Are we in combat? I don't know whether or not I should wait to respond. In either case I want to wait until I get a response from Ankh about the Rodian.

Since talking is a free action...unless Issa actively jumps in to do anything, I'll keep off of the initiative thing for him. Same goes for any others in the group that can see. Won't roll initiative for you until you actively try to get involved. Talking is fine, though.

Oh! And about the Martial Arts thing for the Rodian...time to go behind the curtain, as it were, so I can babble slightly. Most of the NPCs you guys have run into so far are just premade stats. Makes it easier. Though I've written up specific peoples here and there, most are just things I've already got written down either out of the books or from older games for generic purposes.

I almost missed that this guy had Martial Arts, too. :p

Dire Lemming

First Post
Ok, but what about the Rodian? Can a get a basic description of him and how he seems to be reacting to being pinned to the ground and punched by Karr?

Elephant

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Since talking is a free action...unless Issa actively jumps in to do anything, I'll keep off of the initiative thing for him. Same goes for any others in the group that can see. Won't roll initiative for you until you actively try to get involved. Talking is fine, though.

Oh! And about the Martial Arts thing for the Rodian...time to go behind the curtain, as it were, so I can babble slightly. Most of the NPCs you guys have run into so far are just premade stats. Makes it easier. Though I've written up specific peoples here and there, most are just things I've already got written down either out of the books or from older games for generic purposes.

I almost missed that this guy had Martial Arts, too. :p

Curses - I was hoping you'd goofed and given him an attack of opportunity when he didn't deserve one :(

That punch REALLY HURT!

Elephant said:
Curses - I was hoping you'd goofed and given him an attack of opportunity when he didn't deserve one :(

That punch REALLY HURT!
While I have goofed before and will definitely goof again sometime...sadly, this one was not one of them.

What a time for a Rodian to get a good crit. Maybe I should have warned that I'm using a set of black dice that, ever since I got them with the SWd20 Adventure Box that came out when the game first released, are lethal. These dice have a way of rolling high at important moments...sometimes good for PCs and sometimes for the NPCs.

Oh, and the Rodian is pretty much held down, his weapon not out as Karr got to him fast(a fact I definitely goofed in not mentioning...) and struggling to get up while yelling in his native language. Despite the good punch, Karr's managed to hold him pretty well.

Elephant

First Post
Heh. I may have underestimated this Rodian fellow.

I really was hoping for a conversation instead of a brawl, but hey, c'est la vie.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads