• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: We Joined the Rebellion for This?! OOC

Rhun

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Mos Eisley it is.

Next time I'll poke harder. :p

If I hadn't been out of town, I would have just made a decision earlier. :) Nothing worse than having to wait on players! :D

Elephant

First Post
Ankh, how would Karr go about using his 'resource access' class feature? I'm assuming he has to contact someone in order to requisition stuff, but I'm not really sure how to start that in-game.

Elephant said:
Ankh, how would Karr go about using his 'resource access' class feature? I'm assuming he has to contact someone in order to requisition stuff, but I'm not really sure how to start that in-game.
I would say that Karr would be able to contact someone he knows, or that would know him even vaguely. That could be a bit difficult on Tatooine, so I'd be willing to go as far as saying that his Rebel background could allow for that kind of pull with anyone that might be sympathetic to the cause(i.e. not just the Rebels themselves).

However, since its a bit of an out of the way place where you're currently in, I'd actually go as far to say you'd need to do a little info gathering to find such a person.

Elephant

First Post
Lately, people have been posting their character's inner thoughts along with their dialogue in the main thread. This makes it harder for me to react appropriately in-character; Karr isn't supposed to be a mind-reader.

Hm...anyone care to venture a guess at how I managed to type 'dage' instead of 'dark' in my last post late last night?

I'm still working that out and can't figure out just how I manage to mangle a word that badly.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads