D&D General Stat my Mini

rgoodbb

Adventurer
Got a mini that you adore? What’s the history behind it? Did you paint it or did it just chime with you? Could be a PC, an NPC or a Monster.

Post it here and let the community stat it out for you and embellish it with their ideas and imagination. Here’s my first one.

1682669170715.png

The most obvious answer is:
Race: Harengon. Class/Subclass/Monster type: Has to be Clockwork Soul Sorcerer or Chronurgy Wizard right?

Secret/trait/quirk
  • It is actually a doppelganger/changeling
  • Creates thunderclap cantrip with rabbit foot-thumping to try to blend in
  • Is always slightly late (which is its tell or giveaway)
  • Body morphs and can’t hold shape when they hear music out of key
  • Also, adores a garlic dire-prawn but allergic to shellfish

Now. Who’s got a good/interesting/favourite mini to post?

CreamCloud0

One day, I hope to actually play DnD.
this is a mini i designed of one of my hypothetical characters but i'm interested to see what people come up with them, i greyed/removed out their actual body and physical species attributes to give more interprative freedom
1682685122713.png

they were a dark elf draconic sorcerer with the shield training feat, for a gish-y build.

rgoodbb

Adventurer
this is a mini i designed of one of my hypothetical characters but i'm interested to see what people come up with them, i greyed/removed out their actual body and physical species attributes to give more interprative freedom
View attachment 283204
they were a dark elf draconic sorcerer with the shield training feat, for a gish-y build.
Nice Mini.

The headscarf, light clothing, flame and fabulous shield suggest to me Captain of the Sandblades. (whoever they are).
Light Cleric, Wildfire Druid (if that sword was more curved), or even a genie?

Mad_Jack

Legend
The original piece passed out of my hands to its new owner before it was assembled and painted so I never took any pictures, however, I once took Reaper Miniatures 77215 Evil High Sea Priest and replaced his head with that of 77212 Tiik Baron, then grafted the lower pair of arms onto his back and the tail as well.

So, a four-armed fish-headed divine spellcaster in plate armor... How would y'all stat that out? :p

1682728316161.png
1682728632193.png

rgoodbb

Adventurer
The original piece passed out of my hands to its new owner before it was assembled and painted so I never took any pictures, however, I once took Reaper Miniatures 77215 Evil High Sea Priest and replaced his head with that of 77212 Tiik Baron, then grafted the lower pair of arms onto his back and the tail as well.

So, a four-armed fish-headed divine spellcaster in plate armor... How would y'all stat that out? :p

View attachment 283256 View attachment 283257
Haha. Me personally, I'm more interested in the story than the actual stats. Plate armour for the High sea priest? Alternative backstory: When they killed the Crab King in personal combat, not only did they take their seas, but they took its shell and had it smithed it in the deep heat vents of the Undertrench by the master seasmith cephalopod Karnak the Enchanter. In return for its delicious crabmeat, Karnak enchanted two arms to the shell armour and the Priest's god animated them in their name.

Race: Thri-Kreen or Simic Hybrid

Class/Subclass: Tempest/Death/Nature Cleric, or Divine Soul Sorcerer
Maybe a tentative toe dip into Fathomless Warlock?

Nice!

Mad_Jack

Legend
Here's a few more of my quick-and-dirty mash-ups for ya... :p

A deer, a bear, a wolf and a grick walk into a bar... (work in progress, WizKids Deep Cuts animals)
(I may, at some point, eventually do another version of this with an additional set of wolf legs, cuz "mor legz" = better, right?)

20230429_064722.jpg

Obviously, this one is called Cap'n Morgana... (Reaper 77135 Mariel Twinspar/77037 Medusa, sculpted tail)

1682766219550.png

The Littlest Drider... (Reaper 77154 Elliwyn Heatherlark/77126 Vermin: Spider)

1682766547930.png
1682766574624.png

:p

rgoodbb

Adventurer
Literal slapchop projects. I love them.

1. The Beast Centipede. This abomination started in a lab as a Grick with the cursed 1st level reaction spell: Absorb Elephants. Unfortunately it broke free and entered the woods absorbing everything else it happened by. It is lonely and only wants to find a mate who is compatible....

2. Captain of the Stone Sea. Medusa pirate that animates its petrified statues into earth elementals so they can go slow boulderdash-racing down the underwater scree slopes together.

3. That is a very cute Drider. Has to be a Drow Queen Wizard's Familiar?

Remove ads