• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stat this up # 2

Nookie

Explorer
This mischievous fox-like dragons eyes flash with cunning intelect as it's tale flares brightly for a moment obscuring its features in a ripple of heat.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
That's fine with me if we tidy up the grammar and spelling:

This mischievous fox-like dragon's eyes flash with cunning intellect as its tale flares brightly for a moment, obscuring its features in a ripple of heat.

Cleon

Legend
That's fine with me if we tidy up the grammar and spelling:

This mischievous fox-like dragon's eyes flash with cunning intellect as its tale flares brightly for a moment, obscuring its features in a ripple of heat.

That doesn't say much about what it actually looks like - nothing about its shape (long & stoat-like), whether it has wings (it doesn't).

The original picture shows they creature has a "mane" of long hair and antlers, both of which I think should be included in the description.

Nookie

Explorer
Ok revamp

This long mischievous fox-like dragon has antlers and a mane of fiery red orange hair, Its eyes flash with cunning intellect as its magnificent flowing tale flares brightly for a moment, obscuring its features in a ripple of heat.

Remove ads