• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stonefist Academy - 3.5 D&D - OOC - Recruiting Closed

Axel

First Post
I never liked DMM persist. It takes 7 of you turn undead charges, which is normally all of them at level 1. I liked DMM quicken or extend. Cheaper, more versatile, and less feat intensive.

That being said, my characters probably not seeing DMM until 18, as all my feats are eaten up from 1-12:
3 touch of healing or extend
6: The other level 3 feat or practiced spell caster
9: holy warrior
12: quicken spell

I like the look of your character, btw. Not just the feat selections, but the domains. Clerics of Pelor so rarely take the War domain in my experience. Could/should be fun. :)

In terms of DMM (Persist), I have found it can really break things at low levels. You are effectively casting a level 7 spell by burning (less useful) 3.5 turn attempts. If you're not fighting undead, turns are pretty worthless. I honestly don't think WoTC meant for DMM to interact with Persistent Spell as they come from different books. I've never seen a Wizard use Persistent Spell, probably because a level 7 slot is far more useful than a 24 hour duration level 1 slot.

At level 1, Persistent Bless is pretty handy. I've set Olek up to hit reasonably hard and his level 1 attack bonus is +5. An extra +1 is 20% more, which is pretty huge. At level 3, Persistent Elation/Bull's Strength/Enlarge Person/Spiritual Weapon and the like kick in. The game just gets less fun after that.

Anyway, I'm ranting now. Time for me to shut up...

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Yes - Character Sheet was tailored to PF, but I cut out what I caught. If I missed something let me know. If the character sheet is too much for you, just do a normal character sheet and I can get it sorted out with a cut and paste on my end. In fact, those that don't want to use it, just post your character info here, I can then move it into the Rogues Gallery for you, and then all you have to do is edit it when you have to.

I will be going over the info tomorrow and see what is left. I opened recruiting back up to fill the last slot, since Axel Herobizkit declined to take it.

Last edited:

Dragonwriter

First Post
You're right, like normal. I have a tendency to see the world in black, white and grey (only one shade of grey). My communication style also tends toward direct and borderline confrontational, whether this is verbal, written or otherwise. It's just who I am, and I am slightly pleased that it comes across through the internet - apparently I am being myself and communicating as I would across a table. :)

Admittedly, I can certainly be the same way. What's worse, I usually come across (at least in person, I can't really speak to my writing) as arrogant. It's a family trait and I fight it with every fiber of my being! :p You might notice some of my posts have a little disclaimer regarding tone or intent, and this is precisely because I know text can be read in a myriad of ways and tone can be applied by the reader. There's plenty of times I've gone back before posting and changed things around to avoid coming off the wrong way.

And really, I don't mind your style, especially as you have the good grace to debate and accept another viewpoint even if you don't agree with it. I deal with people with strong opinions and quite poor tact on a regular basis, just within my family. :lol:

Have I made weak characters? Yes. When learning the 3.0/3.5 game, mostly. Worse feat choice ever: Mounted Archery in a dungeon setting...

I think everyone makes an unintentionally weak character at some point. And it's especially easy in 3.x, if you don't have someone lending you a hand or pointing things out. That Mounted Archery one... ouch. And that comes from a misunderstanding about the game (which actually leads me to a question, below). Really, lots of issues can be traced back to such an origin.

Anyway, munchikinism for me revolves around people going out of their way to make their character more powerful than others for the sake of being better and trying to "win" at D&D. The type of guy who takes loads of flaws to get Persistent Spell, Extra Turning and Divine Metamagic (Persistent Spell) at level 1. That sort of guy. I won't do it unless that is the point of the campaign.

I know exactly what you mean. I think it was just using the "munchkin" term when referring to choosing a weaker class intentionally. Like I mentioned, it's usually a derogatory term IME, and the way you phrased it made it sound like any optimizer was a dirty munchkin. Being an optimizer, I didn't much care for the insinuation! :lol: (Even if it wasn't intentional.)

Anyway, 'nuff said on my account. My preparation points were more fore-armouring myself against what can sometimes be brutal criticism. Constructive criticism is, however, entirely welcome. :)

I don't think you'll run into that too much around here... There are some who would do such a thing, but they tend to hang in the Rules Forum specifically. I'm not sure about the others, but I do have a fair bit of experience with CharOp. I try to keep things phrased reasonably and I always keep the spirit and style forefront in my suggestions. :)

If you want suggestions, I will happily provide some, especially with more info of how you see Olek, his style and his personality.

As to the question I mentioned...

How do you expect to set the rate of advancement/XP, Fangor?

BTW, I think I'd like the story/plot portion. I'm currently leaning towards a Halfling knife-fighter with the Swashbuckler levels, but that may change, as he'd be doing all of 1d3 damage a hit, on the front lines for a few levels. After level 3, damage would jump a fair bit, and accuracy would never really be an issue, but the lack of damage could unfairly gimp the party.
Heck, I might take some Fighter levels myself. ;)

Sphyh

First Post
ok my character is upin the rg... was that premature? please feel free to double check me. it has been a long time since I have drawn up a character. I may have left some stuff out. feel free to make suggestions. the only sources I have is what I can find for free online btw.

please let me know of any problems, holes, or mistakes both with the character or the formating. and ill get to the background eventually. i wrested with the formatting and i wasnt sure about some of it. PF stuff i guess.

FtF does my deity really matter? and is orcs a useful pick for my favored enemy or would you suggest something different?

Last edited:

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
jackslate45 said:
How do you expect to set the rate of advancement/XP, Fangor?

I am sure this is due to the slow pace of PbP that this question is always brought up. Personally, if I don't get a character leveling on a decent basis, I tend to forget what his concept was, why he was going a certain route, and sometimes lose interest in the character. That said, this should not be one of those times. I will probably use a different approach. I like handing out XP for encounters/combat. I also like to hand out bonus xp for general role playing and interaction and off the wall thinking to a solution to a problem. Remember, not everything should be handled with combat. Lastly, I would like to have the characters appropriate to the jobs they have choices on at the Academy.

XP will be given on encounters
XP will also be given for role playing / participation
XP will be given on occasions where the group needs the extra push to be at an appropriate level for the campaign

This should balance out XP allotment on a regular basis. Note, participation/role playing is just that. If you contribute to the world, as this is home brew, then it only helps everyone else out. If the posts from a character are short, no substance to them, and generally lacking in depth, then less XP will be given. Keep in mind, this doesn't mean that some 4 paragraph post will be gaining extra XP. A simple post with some effort is all that is really needed. I just want to see some effort, which I have seen already from most of the people signed up on this already.

Sphyh said:
FtF does my deity really matter? and is orcs a useful pick for my favored enemy or would you suggest something different?

Deity is not that important on this campaign. As for orcs being a useful pick for favored enemy, I would say yes. This will be a mix of dungeon crawling, outdoor adventures, and at times some traveling to and from places. Plenty of room for pretty much any class and concept to be utilized. Some of these are pre-made adventures/modules. Some of them are home brew. They list an appropriate range of adventure level, so I will only list those that are possible at your character levels. If you want something harder, then prepare for the consequences. Death is possible as a character.

Lastly, for those interested in the special item, it will more than likely be a tattoo. That way, should you ever be without your gear, you have at least ONE thing working for you. The tattoo will be part of the induction to the Academy, once you get underway. That gives me time to get your backgrounds sorted and design the features of the tattoo for first level. It will grow with you, and tailored to HOW you level up.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
3. Pious Defence is on p86 of Complete Divine. DM's discretion on how it will work. FtF, if this is too much effort let me know and I will substitute for Power Attack.
This is new to me, but I have read up on it and it should not be a problem. I can amend some of the encounters/tasks to assist in Faith Points.

Now, character sheet - edits in RED and notes as well.

[sblock=Olek Hammerblow]
[sblock=Game Info]
Race: Dwarf
Class: Fighter
Level: 1
Alignment: Lawful Good
Languages: Common, Dwarven
Deity: Moradin the All Father
Note - Read up on Moradin's views, as you have taken a Faith feat, so you are constrained to attempt to adhere to his teachings.[/sblock]
[sblock=Abilities]
STR: 17 (+3)
DEX: 11 (+0)
CON: 16 (+3)
INT: 10 (+0)
WIS: 14 (+2)
CHA: 7 (-2)[/sblock]
[sblock=Combat]
HP: 13 = [1d10 + 3]
AC: 14 (18*) = 10 + 4 (armour) + 4* (vs giants, racial)
AC Touch: 10 (14*) = 10 + 4* (vs giants, racial)
AC Flatfooted: 14 = 10 + 4 (armor)
INIT: +0 = +0
BAB: +1 = +1 (Fighter 1)
Grapple: +4 = +1 BAB +3 STR
Fort: +5* = +2 (base) + 3 (Con) + 2* (racial vs poison)
Reflex: +0 = +0 (base) + 0 (Dex)
Will: +2 = +0 (base) + 2 (Wis)
Speed: 20'
[/sblock]
[sblock=Weapon Stats]
NOTE: +1 racial bonus to hit all orcs and goblinoids not included in stats
below
Greataxe(melee): +5 = +1 (BAB) + 3 (STR) + 1 (feat)/ DMG = 1d12+4(S), CRIT =
20x3
Warhammer(melee): +4 = +1 (BAB) + 3 (STR) / DMG = 1d8+3(S), CRIT = 20x3
Spiked gauntlet (melee): +4 = +1 (BAB) + 3 (STR) / DMG = 1d4+3(S), CRIT =
20x2
Light Crossbow(missile): +1 = +1 (BAB) / DMG = 1d10(P), CRIT = 19-20x2, range
increment = 80'
[/sblock]
[sblock=Racial Traits]
+2 Con, -2 Cha. Already included above.
Medium size.
20' movement. Never reduced for armour or encumberance.
Darkvision (60')
Stonecunning. +2 to Search checks to notice unusual stonework; intuit depth
underground; notice unusual stonework passively if within 10'.
Dwarven Waraxes and Dwarven Urgoshes are martial weapons.
+4 bonus to resist being bull-rushed or tripped if standing on the ground.
+2 racial bonus to saves vs poisons.
+2 racial bonus to saves vs spells and spell-like effects.
+1 racial bonus to attack rolls vs orcs and goblinoids.
+4 dodge bonus to AC vs giant-type monsters.
+2 racial bonus to Appraise checks related to stone or metal items.
+2 racial bonus to Craft checks related to stone or metal items.
Automatically known Dwarven language.
Favoured class: Fighter.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Class Features]
Bonus Feat (Fighter 1)[/sblock]
[sblock=Feats & Traits]
Level 1: Pious Defence. Expend 1 faith point to cause an attack that would otherwise reduce character to <1 HP to do half damage.
Remaining Faith Points: 4
Bonus Feat (Fighter 1): Weapon Focus (Greataxe). +1 to hit with Greataxe.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Skills]
Skill Ranks: 2/level (x4 for level 1) = 8 points
Max Ranks: 4/2 (Class / Cross Class)
ACP: -4 (Scale Mail)
[sblock=Skills]
Total Skill Ability Rank Misc Misc ACP Stat
+0* = Appraise +0 +0 +2* +0 -- INT
-4 = Balance +0 +0 +0 +0 -4 DEX
-2 = Bluff -2 +0 +0 +0 -- CHA
+3 = ()Climb +3 +0 +0 +0 +0 STR
+3 = Concentration +3 +0 +0 +0 -- CON

+4 = ()Craft: Weaponsmithing +0 +2 +2 +0 -- INT
+0 = Decipher Script^ +0 +0 +0 +0 -- INT
-2 = Diplomacy -2 +0 +0 +0 -- CHA
+0 = Disable Device^ +0 +0 +0 +0 -- DEX
-2 = Disguise -2 +0 +0 +0 -- CHA
-4 = Escape Artist +0 +0 +0 +0 -4 DEX
+0 = Forgery +0 +0 +0 +0 -- INT
-2 = Gather Information -2 +0 +0 +0 -- CHA
-2 = ()Handle Animal^ -2 +0 +0 +0 -- CHA
+2 = Heal +2 +0 +0 +0 -- WIS
-4 = Hide +0 +0 +0 +0 -4 DEX
-2 = ()Intimidate -2 +0 +0 +0 -- CHA
-1 = ()Jump +3 +0 +0 +0 -4 STR
+0 = Knowledge:Arcana^ +0 +0 +0 +0 -- INT
+0 = Knowledge:Arch&Engn^+0 +0 +0 +0 -- INT
+0 = Knowledge:Dungeons^ +0 +0 +0 +0 -- INT
+0 = Knowledge:Geography^+0 +0 +0 +0 -- INT
+0 = Knowledge:History^ +0 +0 +0 +0 -- INT
+0 = Knowledge:Local^ +0 +0 +0 +0 -- INT
+0 = Knowledge:Nature^ +0 +0 +0 +0 -- INT
+0 = Knowledge:Nobility^ +0 +0 +0 +0 -- INT

+2 = Knowledge:Religion^ +0 +2 +0 +0 -- INT
+0 = Knowledge:planes^ +0 +0 +0 +0 -- INT
+0 = Listen +0 +0 +0 +0 -- INT
+0 = Move Silently +0 +0 +0 +0 -- DEX
+0 = Open Locks^ +0 +0 +0 +0 -- DEX

+0 = Perform: Storytelling -2 +2 +0 +0 -- CHA
+2 = Profession^ +2 +0 +0 +0 -- WIS
+0 = ()Ride +0 +0 +0 +0 -- DEX
+2 = Sense Motive +2 +0 +0 +0 -- WIS
-4 = Sleight of Hand^ +0 +0 +0 +0 -4 DEX
+0 = Spellcraft^ +0 +0 +0 +0 -- INT
+2 = Spot +2 +0 +0 +0 -- WIS
+2 = Survival +2 +0 +0 +0 -- WIS
-5 = ()Swim +3 +0 +0 +0 -8* STR
-4 = Tumble^ +0 +0 +0 +0 -4 DEX
-2 = Use Magic Device^ -2 +0 +0 +0 -- CHA
+0 = Use Rope +0 +0 +0 +0 -- DEX

() = class skill
^ = trained only
* = double ACP
[/sblock] Note - I see you took ranks in Perform and Knowledge Religion. These are both cross class skills and ranks in each of them cost double. I show you spent 10 ranks all together.

Also, only list the skills you have ranks in, makes the sheet a LOT easier to handle. Plus, you can change format to remove the code section, as that is not needed. I highlited the skills you have ranks in and marked out the test to show what I mean.

So, it will look like:
Craft - Weaponsmithing +4 (2 Ranks, +2 Racial)

[/sblock]
[sblock=Equipment]
Equipment Cost Weight
Scale Mail 30 30
Greataxe 25 12
Warhammer 12 5
Light Crossbow 35 4
- 20 Bolts 2 2
Spiked Gauntlets 5 1
Backpack 2 2
Bedroll 0.1 5
Rope (50', hemp) 1 10
Grappling Hook 1 4
Belt Pouch 1 0.5
Trail Rations x7 3.5 7
Waterskin 1 4
Signet Ring 5 -
Oil Flask x3 0.3 3
Acid Flask 10 1
Flint & Steel 1 -

Treasure: 0gp, 1sp, 0cp
Gems:
Total weight carried: 90.5 lbs (medium), ACP: -3
Armour: 30
Weapons: 24
Gear: 36.5
Maximum weight possible: 260 lbs[/sblock]
Again, I removed the CODE section, as it is not needed. Format can be :
Backpack, 2gp, 2lbs

Need to crunch the numbers here at a later time.

[sblock=Details]
Size: Medium
Height: 4'4"
Weight: 141 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: Dark brown/earthy
Appearance: Muscular and stocky. Slight pot belly. Bearded.
Deamenaor: Devoutly religous. Concerned with personal and clan honour. [/sblock]
[sblock=Background]... [/sblock]
[sblock=Adventure Log] None yet[/sblock]
[sblock=Level Ups] N/A only first level[/sblock] [/sblock]

Looks good so far. I will take a look at the equipment once I get some more time. This was the first run through.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Ok, next in line, jackslate45! Edits in RED, notes as well.
[sblock=Lune Xanfire]
[sblock=Game Info]
Race:Human
Class:Cleric
Alignment:NG of Heironeous
Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic
Deity: Heironeous [/sblock]
[sblock=Abilities]
STR:16 (+3)
DEX:13 (+1)
CON:15 (+2)
INT:14 (+2)
WIS:17 (+3)
CHA:15 (+2)[/sblock]
[sblock=Combat]
HP: 10 = [1dd8 + 2]
AC: 17 = 10 + 4 (armor) + 2 (shield) + 1 (DEX),
AC Touch: 11 = 10 + 1 (DEX)
AC Flatfooted: 16 = 10 + 4 (armor) + 2 (shield)
INIT: +5 = +1 (DEX) + 4 (FEAT)
BAB: +0 = +0 (Cleric)
Grapple: +3 = +0 BAB +3 STR
Fort: +4 = +2 (Cleric) + 2 (stat)
Reflex: +1 = +0 (Cleric) + 1 (stat)
Will: +5 = +2 (Cleric) + 3 (stat)
Speed:20'(30 base)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Weapon Stats]
Longsword(melee): +4 = +0 (BAB) + 3 (STR) + 1 (feat)/ DMG = 1d8+3(S), CRIT 19-20x2
Morningstar(melee): +3 = +0 (BAB) +3 (STR) + 0 (feat)/ DMG = 1d8+3(B)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Racial Traits]
Extra Feat: Humans gain an extra feat at level 1
Skilled: Humans gain an additional 4 skill points at level 1, and 1 more after every level. [/sblock]
[sblock=Class Features]
Domains: Good and War
Turn Undead(5/day): 1d20 + 2(CHA), 2d6 + 1(Cleric) + 2 (CHA) [/sblock]
[sblock=Feats & Traits]
Light, Medium, and Heavy Armor(Cleric)
Light, Heavy Shield(Cleric)
Simple Weapon Proficiency(Cleric)
Bonus(War):Martial Weapon Proficiency(Longsword)
Bonus(War):Weapon Focus (Longsword)
Human:Improved Initiative
Level 1:power Attack[/sblock]
[sblock=Skills]
Skill Ranks: (2+ 2(int) + 1 (Human))x4 = 20
Max Ranks: 4/2 ACP:
Skills:
Concentration: 4 ranks + 2 stat = +6
Diplomacy: 4 ranks + 2 stat = +6
Know(Arcana): 4 ranks + 2 stat = +6
Know(Religion): 4 ranks + 2 stat = +6
Spellcraft: 4 ranks + 2 stat = +6
[/sblock]
[sblock=Equipment]
Code:
Equipment                Weight  Cost
Acid (Flask)             1         10
Backpack                  2         2
Bedroll                      5         0.1
Bolts, Crossbow (20)     2         2
Chain Shirt    Armor           25         100
Crossbow, Light    Weapon     4         35
Flint and Steel             0         1
Holy Symbol (Wooden)x2   0         1
Ink (1 Oz. Vial)         0         8
Inkpen                      0         0.1
Longsword                  4         15
Morningstar                  6         8
Outfit (Traveler's)      5         0
Parchment (Sheet)x4      0         0.8
Rations (Trail/Per Day)x5    5     2.5
Shield, Heavy            10         7
Spell Component Pouch     2         5
Waterskin (Filled)         4         1
Treasure: 5 sp Gems:
Total weight carried:75 lbs
Maximum weight possible: [/sblock]
[sblock=Details]
Size:M
Height:5'11
Weight:220
Hair Color:long, Black hair
Eye Color:Brilliant Blue
Skin Color:Tanned from working out in the sun.
Appearance:
Demeanor:[/sblock]

Again, I will go over equipment at a later time, as that is best done all together, so that I know the numbers across the boards.

jackslate45

First Post
alright, I posted the changes to the RG already.

1: I forgot my crossbow for some reason, so I added it.
2: Added a place for domain abilities, just in case
3: re-organized the equipment list for readability

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Next up - Silvas!

Edits in RED as well as notes.

[sblock=Silvas Tharen]
[sblock=Game Info]
Race: Elf
Class: Ranger
Alignment: Neutral Good
Languages: Common, Elven, Orc
Deity:[/sblock]
[sblock=Abilities]
STR: 15 (+2)
DEX: 19 (+4)
CON: 14 (+2)
INT: 13 (+1)
WIS: 13 (+1)
CHA: 10 (+0)[/sblock]
[sblock=Combat]
HP: 10 = [1d8 + 2]
AC: 18 = 10 + 3 (armor) + 1 (shield) + 4 (DEX),
AC Touch: 14 = 10 + 4 (DEX)
AC Flatfooted: 14 = 10 + 3 (armor) + 1 (shield)
INIT: +4 = +4 (DEX)
BAB: +1 = +1 (list class)
Grapple: +3 = +1 BAB + 2 STR
Fort: +4 = +2 (base) + 2 (stat)
Reflex: +6 = +2 (base) + 4 (stat)
Will: +1 = +0 (base) + 1 (stat)
Speed: 30 ft
[/sblock]
[sblock=Weapon Stats]
Longbow (range): +5 = +1 (BAB) + 4 (DEX) / DMG = 1d8 (P), CRIT x3, / 100ft
Longsword (melee): +3 = +1 (BAB) + 2 (STR) / DMG = 1d8+2(S), CRIT 19-20x2
Dagger (melee): +3 = +1 (BAB) + 2 (STR) / DMG = 1d4+2(S), CRIT 19-20x2
Dagger (range): +5 = +1 (BAB) + 4 (DEX) / DMG = 1d4+2(S), CRIT 19-20x2 / 10ft
Unarmed (melee): +3 = +1 (BAB) + 2 (STR) / DMG 1d3+2(S), CRIT x2
[/sblock]
[sblock=Racial Traits]
Immunity to magic sleep effects
+2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
Low Light Vision
Notice Secret Doors
[/sblock]
[sblock=Class Features]
Favored Enemy: Orc - +2 bonus on Bluff, Listen, Sense Motive, Spot, and Survival checks when using these skills against creatures of this type. Likewise, he gets a +2 bonus on weapon damage rolls against such creatures.

Wild Empathy: +1 modifier
[/sblock]
[sblock=Feats & Traits]
Point Blank Shot
Track
[/sblock]
[sblock=Skills]Max Skill Ranks: 4/2 (Class/Cross Class)
Skill Points: 28 (6+1INT x4 = 28)

Please edit this, as I have no idea what is what. Example would be:

Appraise +5 (+4 Ranks, +1 INT)

Appraise Int 1 = +1
Balance Dex* 4 = +4 +2 -2
Bluff Cha 0 = +0
Climb Str* 2 = +2 +2 -2
Concentration Con 2 = +2
Craft_1 Int 1 = +1
Diplomacy Cha 0 = +0
Disguise Cha 0 = +0
Escape Artist Dex* 2 = +4 -2
Forgery Int 1 = +1
Gather Infor Cha 0 = +0
Heal Wis 3 = +1 +2
Hide Dex* 4 = +4 +2 -2
Intimidate Cha 0 = +0
Jump Str* 2 = +2 +2 -2
Know. (nature) Int 3 = +1 +2
Listen Wis 5 = +1 +2 +2 [elf]
Move Silently Dex* 6 = +2 +2 -2
Ride Dex 4 = +4
Search Int 6 = +1 +3 +2 [elf]
Sense Motive Wis 2 = +1 +1
Spot Wis 6 = +1 +3 +2 [elf]
Survival Wis 5 = +1 +4
Swim Str** -2 = +2 -4
Use Rope Dex 4 = +4
* = check penalty for wearing armor
ACP: -1
[/sblock]
[sblock=Equipment]
Code:
 Cost Weight                   Equipment
 5 lb    Bu[COLOR=Red]c[/COLOR]kler
 20lb    Studded Leather
 1 lb    Dagger
 4 lb    Longsword
 3 lb    Longbow
 9 lb    Arrows (quiver of 20) x3
 2 lb    backba[COLOR=Red]c[/COLOR]k
 5 lb    bedroll
 0 lb    candle
 0 lb    flint and steel
 1 lb    lamp common
 2 lb    flasks of oil - 2
 1 lb    pouch
 1 lb    rations - 3
 1 lb    soap
 1 lb    torch 
 4 lb    waterskin
 1 lb    whetstone
 _____
 63 lb
Treasure: gp, sp, cp Gems:
Total weight carried: 73lb
Light load: 66 lb. or less
Medium load: 67-133 lb.
Heavy load: 134-200 lb.
Lift over head: 200 lb
Lift off ground: 400 lb
Push or drag: 1000 lb
[/sblock]
[sblock=Details]
Size: Medium
Height: 5’ 5”
Weight: 130lb
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Pale
Apperance: Slendor
Deamenaor: Passive[/sblock]

That is the first run, while preparing for meeting in 15 minutes. Will check some more, but the skills made me stop.

Axel

First Post
This is new to me, but I have read up on it and it should not be a problem. I can amend some of the encounters/tasks to assist in Faith Points.

Noted. Happy to play Olek as a religous nutcase Dwarf. :) I wouldn't have taken a faith feat unless I intended to play him along the lines of his god's belief structure.

Now, character sheet - edits in RED and notes as well.

Layout changes noted and made.

Aplogies for the arithmetic error in skills. Corrected (taken 1 CC skill point out of perform).

Looks good so far. I will take a look at the equipment once I get some more time. This was the first run through.

Given my arithmetic ability in adding up to 8 (for skill points) it is well worth checking my equipment mass and costs. :|

Background is still WIP. When are you looking at getting underway?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads