• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stonefist Academy - The Beginning

ahayford

First Post
Daelyn nods as the mans gaze turns to him.

Daelyn Il...

Daelyn stops short and smiles.

Just Daelyn of nowhere important. I am here to peruse your library and perhaps gain some training from your masters of the arcane. I seek answers to questions but fear I'll find only more questions.

Daelyn dusts the dirt of the road from his worn black duster.

....and a bath would be nice.

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Lune nods his head as Daelyn finishes his introduction. He steps forward, bows low, and says to the guardsman "I am Lune Xanfire, Blessed of Heironeous, from the town of Targas. I seek an understanding of blending the ways of the sword with the ways of faith. I had heard that Master Maximo can assist in such trainning."

Graybeard

Explorer
Miranda

Miranda listened as the others introduced themselves. Some with much fanfare and boasting, others simple and to the point.

"I am Miranda from the town of Riverbend. I have been told I can learn more about my natural magical abilities at this institution of learning. I do not know if I am worthy of admittance but I would like the chance to study here."

Sphyh

First Post
Silvas waits patiently for the others to complete their introductions before even making himself visible from the back of the entourage. He quietly steps out to the side and forward a bit and gives a slight bow.

I am Silvas, just Silvas. I seek admission to study under your master marksman. I would be honored to counted amongst the students here at the Academy.

He bows again with his hand brought gracefully across his chest and returns to the rear of the group once again.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
The small figure listens to each person, never interrupting and simply waits a few breaths before answering. He walks slowly towards the group, hands behind his back and folded. You now see a faint red mark upon his forehead, a symbol you do not recognize.

More people looking to become students. Come, follow me. Do not speak until we get to the training grounds.

He turns, heads down the corridor and takes a left. He never looks back to see if you follow.

Axel

First Post
Olek

At Ararion's statement Olek snorts loudly in turn. Still, the small man requested no speaking before he could reply, so he does not. Rather, thinking to himself as he ambled along behind the man, I will teach that elf some manners if it is the last thing I do on this world.

Graybeard

Explorer
Miranda quietly follows the others, eager to see where this person was leading them to. As she walked, she glanced at her fellow prospective students, trying to get an idea of what they were capable of.

Sphyh

First Post
Silvas falls back to the rear and follows silently behind the group. His eyes examining and taking in everything they can so he can find his way around better later on. He also examines any students walking around and taking note of their mannerisms.

Remove ads