• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Storn's art for swipin'!

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i've loved your style ever since i saw it in Dragon back in the 90s. :) if i ever come to a point where i have the money for commission pieces, i'd love to see your rendition on some of my supers or D&D characters. maybe sometime in the next decade! ;)

Storn

Explorer
BOZ said:
i've loved your style ever since i saw it in Dragon back in the 90s. :) if i ever come to a point where i have the money for commission pieces, i'd love to see your rendition on some of my supers or D&D characters. maybe sometime in the next decade! ;)

Thank you Boz. I look forward to the next decade!

I've got two announcements.

One: I have a table at Gencon, booth #4 in the Art Show. I'll have plenty of originals for sale, as well as some prints and various promo material. C'mon by!

Two: The latest Catspaw page is up! Chapter 2, page 2 is the latest. We had some technical difficulties yesterday and apologize for it.

Catspaw: http://www.swordandsorcery.org/

Storn

Explorer
Here is LC's Philly Flier loving super...

PowerplayloRes.jpg

Menexenus

First Post
Storn, your art is great! Thanks for making it available to us gamers! :)

I noticed over at Catspaw that Storn is your first name. That surprised me. I had assumed it was your last name. What's the story behind that name? (How did your parents come up with it? Or, if it is a nom de plume, how did you choose it?)

Menexenus

First Post
Menexenus said:
Storn, your art is great! Thanks for making it available to us gamers! :)

I noticed over at Catspaw that Storn is your first name. That surprised me. I had assumed it was your last name. What's the story behind that name? (How did your parents come up with it? Or, if it is a nom de plume, how did you choose it?)

Oops. I just found the answer on your official website (which is linked to at the bottom of the first post in this thread). Sorry for the redundant question.

Storn

Explorer
Here is Lethe's gadgeteer with very clever origins... perhaps he will share. I don't feel comfortable giving away charcter concepts that are behind the art without permission... but his was clever, I must say.

DevicesloRes.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

Remove ads